Launch Title For PS4?

#11akira_hisyamPosted 2/16/2013 10:01:44 PM
and people dont forget every sony console have it slim version,not all people just going day1 purchase ps4.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#12SteamsterPosted 2/17/2013 12:39:16 AM(edited)
Lelouch71 posted...
Steamster posted...
adnancool13 posted...
wouldn't they have to recode it from the ground up? not to mention relearn an entirely programming language or something for the ps4?

Do you honestly think everyone who ignorantly posts about Versus being on the PS4 would even consider development factors? Its depressing how many times I try to emphasize to others about changing the game specific engine Versus is using so it would be compatible on the PS4 and how long it will take.

FFXIII started out on PS2 and then moved to PS3. This s*** is not unprecedented.

http://www.1up.com/news/final-fantasy-xiii-started-playstation

While true there is a difference. FFXIII wasn't that far in development. Versus is much further in development if we are to believe Nomura of course. Given that the case it's more likely to stay on the PS3. Now if the PS4 lacks BC for whatever reason then there's a chance there could be a PS3/PS4 version. However, the PS3 has a much bigger user base and not everyone is going to rush out to get a PS4. Early adopters are few in number. Now FFXV on the other hand will most certainly be announce for the PS4. I wouldn't be shock if they announce that AP is FFXV and it will be on the PS4.

When it comes to getting money SE isn't stupid. That's why they are going after the smart phone market. That's where the money is. They aren't wasting their time on the Vita outside of FFX HD because there isn't any real money to be made.

Yeah yeah. S*** happens, though.

Versus has always seemed like it was too ambitious for this generation. Either it gets canned , rushed into oblivion, or it gets released on PS4. I'd bet on that without a moment of doubt.
#13adnancool13Posted 2/17/2013 4:54:36 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
Steamster posted...
adnancool13 posted...
wouldn't they have to recode it from the ground up? not to mention relearn an entirely programming language or something for the ps4?

Do you honestly think everyone who ignorantly posts about Versus being on the PS4 would even consider development factors? Its depressing how many times I try to emphasize to others about changing the game specific engine Versus is using so it would be compatible on the PS4 and how long it will take.

FFXIII started out on PS2 and then moved to PS3. This s*** is not unprecedented.

http://www.1up.com/news/final-fantasy-xiii-started-playstation

While true there is a difference. FFXIII wasn't that far in development. Versus is much further in development if we are to believe Nomura of course. Given that the case it's more likely to stay on the PS3. Now if the PS4 lacks BC for whatever reason then there's a chance there could be a PS3/PS4 version. However, the PS3 has a much bigger user base and not everyone is going to rush out to get a PS4. Early adopters are few in number. Now FFXV on the other hand will most certainly be announce for the PS4. I wouldn't be shock if they announce that AP is FFXV and it will be on the PS4.

When it comes to getting money SE isn't stupid. That's why they are going after the smart phone market. That's where the money is. They aren't wasting their time on the Vita outside of FFX HD because there isn't any real money to be made.

Yeah yeah. S*** happens, though.

Versus has always seemed like it was too ambitious for this generation. Either it gets canned , rushed into oblivion, or it gets released on PS4. I'd bet on that without a moment of doubt.

And you sir are full of ignorance. Nomura even emphasize on how Versus is being made on a PS3 specific engine during his interview before the 2011 trailer. >.>
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#14ExentrykPosted 2/17/2013 5:16:35 AM
adnancool13 posted...
Nomura even emphasize on how Versus is being made on a PS3 specific engine during his interview before the 2011 trailer. >.>

Nomura said in Jan 2012 that we'd see it running on PS3 hardware next. http://gematsu.com/2012/01/nomura-on-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-final-fantasy-x-hd

I highly doubt a PS4 move.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#15adnancool13Posted 2/17/2013 11:31:50 AM
adnancool13 posted...
Nomura even emphasize on how Versus is being made on a PS3 specific engine during his interview before the 2011 trailer. >.>

Nomura said in Jan 2012 that we'd see it running on PS3 hardware next. http://gematsu.com/2012/01/nomura-on-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-final-fantasy-x-hd

I highly doubt a PS4 move.

I was talking about the article how he emphasized between Porting and Multiplat.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#16ZukentsPosted 2/17/2013 12:45:15 PM
I think it might be for the ps4 too
---
Your not worthy of death by my hand http://youtu.be/y0Ukdul5te0
#17VanilleHopenPosted 2/17/2013 1:49:08 PM
ya i'm gonna say ps4 as well...
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.