Chances of Final Fantasy XV being announced at PlayStation Meeting on Feb 20th?

#11TruthPosted 2/17/2013 8:29:50 AM
And it not being a renamed FF Versus XIII?

Firstly, let's cut the wishful thinking. We know that FF Versus XIII will stay current gen. There's no way SQEX will ignore the huge userbase of the PS3 at this point. That's why they are still releasing FFXIV ARR for PS3. It will also be too expensive and time consuming to remake graphics of FF Versus XIII with Luminous Studio. Also, we already know that Tetsuya Nomura has stated that he will start making KHIII for PS3 after he finishes FF Versus XIII. The reason why KH HD 1.5 ReMIX is being made it to get the PS3 ready for KHIII. It's very unlikely that FF Versus XIII will be moved to PS4 when it has last gen graphics.

The real situation that needs to be discussed is if SQEX will announce a FFXV on Feb 20th that uses Luminous Studio.

Will it happen?
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#2iambashoPosted 2/17/2013 8:33:47 AM
Didn't this topic JUST get deleted for being a troll post?
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#31Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:00:29 AM
iambasho posted...
Didn't this topic JUST get deleted for being a troll post?

I self deleted it as I didn't clarify my OP well enough. I made it sound like FF Versus XIII will be announced on Feb 20th as FFXV.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#4SoulMikeYPosted 2/17/2013 9:11:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5adnancool13Posted 2/17/2013 1:47:02 PM(edited)
@TC: Whoa, look at XV's (aka Versus) hidden cutscene!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDGkUSrVWE
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#6Crunchy_NutsPosted 2/17/2013 3:24:51 PM
Adnan, SMH.