I think there is a hope for Versus after showing FFX today

#1xseshPosted 2/18/2013 2:27:05 AM(edited)
I think there is a small, a very small hope to show Versus in PS meeting after FFX appeared in Sony's PS Vita presentation in japan today

http://gamingeverything.com/40507/final-fantasy-x-hd-resurfaces-first-brief-look/
---
ZOE3*, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They? [*=check]
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/18/2013 3:52:06 AM
well, heeyy. wouldja look at that. finally, something on the game and it's more than just a screenshot. i'm stunned and honestly caught off guard, but this teaser is garbage.

lol, i wasn't planning on buying this in the first place (same with kh) and now even more so i'm glad i wasn't all that hyped about it. ya know what this looks like? it looks like if they took ff10 and upped the res.

OH? that's what it's "supposed" to be you say? well, **** me for thinking otherwise because I HEARD that se was "supposed" to be using crystal tools for this "HD REMAKE". isn't that what they were calling it at first and then refused to clear it up for like 6 ****ing months? the whole point of saying it'll be utilizing crystal tools is so that it would exceed expectations. this Does Not.

and now we have this. it doesn't meet my visual expectations, it's not going to add any extra content, i wasn't a huge fan of the first game and spoony's review craps on it and has become my favorite piece of ff10 related media that exists.
http://spoonyexperiment.com/category/game-reviews/final-fantasy-x/
screw 10. screw the remake or port or whatever the **** you wanna call it.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii... -> EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
Zelda Timeline! - http://goo.gl/XFceA
#3zombie_basher13Posted 2/18/2013 3:56:57 AM
Yeah I think and hope so too TC, but like X HD there probably won't be much. But they gotta show us something to PROVE it's still in development.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#4ZanarkandZPosted 2/18/2013 4:48:44 AM
Just what I expected, a normal HD version like all the rest.

Still this is not worth my money, maybe if it was a FF HD Collection with FFX, FFX-2 International, FFXII Zodiac and Type-0(Like Kojima did with Peace Walker) but not this.

I don't understand how they did such a great job with KH 1.5 HD by including the final mix versions and cutscenes from whatever/days and then release a simple FFX HD with nothing added and take so much time.
#5Nuck-chorrisPosted 2/18/2013 5:06:08 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...

Still this is not worth my money, maybe if it was a FF HD Collection with FFX, FFX-2 International, FFXII Zodiac and Type-0(Like Kojima did with Peace Walker) but not this.

I don't understand how they did such a great job with KH 1.5 HD by including the final mix versions and cutscenes from whatever/days and then release a simple FFX HD with nothing added and take so much time.

Next to Kitase, Wada loves Toriyama. 'Hmmm what to do after the Lightning saga. Versus? Naaaaaah, Toriyama and FFX HD remaster? YESSSS, BIG T for the win'

FFX HD doesnt even look improved. Just a bit sharper. Thats it.
---
When i fall in the water, i dont get wet. Water gets me. SE's loss sales pleases me, Maybe they'll start hearing the fans for once.......who am I kidding ?
#6Charizard18Posted 2/18/2013 8:42:46 AM
This looks like garbage >___>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#7ShiningBladerPosted 2/18/2013 11:19:05 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...

You're asking way too much. Besides, we always knew this was about FFX for a very long time

I don't understand how they did such a great job with KH 1.5 HD by including the final mix versions

This remake is supposed to have the content of the international version released in japan and europe

and cutscenes from whatever/days

Because the plot needs the information gave in that game but they couldn't make a completely new game from scratch. You can remake the 2 main games, chain of memories since there was already a PS2 remake and even BBS but for games like days that belonged to the DS they would have to remake the whole game. Since that takes a lot of time, they just went with cutscenes instead.

and then release a simple FFX HD with nothing added and take so much time.

They barely talked about it and only presented some models. Who knows what the future might hold?
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
#8peonusPosted 2/18/2013 11:29:21 AM
The models looked nice
Better than the P-S-2
But what of background?

Hell, game play may change
Square shouldn't have shown this stuff
Where's the trailer, where?
#9TixusPosted 2/18/2013 11:37:47 AM
*looks at reveal*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
---
So, the hunter has become the huntress.
#10marko7Posted 2/18/2013 11:56:15 AM(edited)
Makes me wonder why this has been so covert over the years. They upped the resolution, big freakin' whoop. The only people that really have a reason to buy this are the ones who haven't played the International version.

Even that extra content alone doesn't justify forking out for a full price PS2 port you've already played most of that has a slightly sharper image. If they bundled it with the International versions of X-2 and XII this would be a different story. So it begs the question why SE even bother to attempt this in the first place when they could (and should) focus on better things (like Versus).

EDIT: Oh and with regards to Versus being at the event on the 20th? Don't bet on it.

Its sad times when The Last Guardian has a better chance at showing up than this :/

---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards