So we got perfume instead of the actual game....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So we got perfume instead of the actual game....
3 years ago#1
I have this sinking feeling that they said they were making this game called Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and made a bunch of videos for it and told us they were making it, but they lied about actually making the game or having any intention to sell it as a means to propagate and sell more merchandise.....
Haters gonna hate......
3 years ago#2
People have been saying this forever. Versus was never a real game. It was just a bunch of concepts (that went into Lightning Returns) and apparently like 1 song (that went into that ryhtmn game).
3 years ago#3
DoctorCrabMD posted...
People have been saying this forever. Versus was never a real game. It was just a bunch of concepts (that went into Lightning Returns) and apparently like 1 song (that went into that ryhtmn game).

Nomura said that Versus is real. Confirmed by himself via this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01FvVxzSyQ
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
3 years ago#4
Meh, I'm too busy enjoying the heck out of Ni no Kuni to care. There's tons of stuff in that game that you can do AFTER you've defeated the final boss, a freaking world map, you can travel by dragon or ship and you don't even need to pay to see the extra ending.

Level-5 is the future. Screw you Square Enix!
3 years ago#5
Noctis gets perfume
He has a damn clothing brand
Not that surprising
3 years ago#6
Rose_of_May posted...
Meh, I'm too busy enjoying the heck out of Ni no Kuni to care. There's tons of stuff in that game that you can do AFTER you've defeated the final boss, a freaking world map, you can travel by dragon or ship and you don't even need to pay to see the extra ending.

Level-5 is the future. Screw you Square Enix!

Level 5 was the past too, have you played Dark Chronicle? (Dark Cloud II to the yanks) That thing is enormous and fantastic.
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
3 years ago#7
I don't get what everyone is in a fuss about. Last year we got a sketch of Noctis and this year we get Perfume. ..called Noctis no less!!!! Anyone who demands anymore info on this game is just greedy. Be patient people!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So we got perfume instead of the actual game....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived