So we got perfume instead of the actual game....

#1MasterShot2k5Posted 2/18/2013 8:19:38 AM
I have this sinking feeling that they said they were making this game called Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and made a bunch of videos for it and told us they were making it, but they lied about actually making the game or having any intention to sell it as a means to propagate and sell more merchandise.....
---
Haters gonna hate......
#2DoctorCrabMDPosted 2/18/2013 10:33:05 AM
People have been saying this forever. Versus was never a real game. It was just a bunch of concepts (that went into Lightning Returns) and apparently like 1 song (that went into that ryhtmn game).
#3NoctionusPosted 2/18/2013 11:07:49 AM
DoctorCrabMD posted...
People have been saying this forever. Versus was never a real game. It was just a bunch of concepts (that went into Lightning Returns) and apparently like 1 song (that went into that ryhtmn game).

Nomura said that Versus is real. Confirmed by himself via this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e01FvVxzSyQ
---
http://i.imgur.com/CxdWY.gif
#4Rose_of_MayPosted 2/18/2013 11:21:49 AM(edited)
Meh, I'm too busy enjoying the heck out of Ni no Kuni to care. There's tons of stuff in that game that you can do AFTER you've defeated the final boss, a freaking world map, you can travel by dragon or ship and you don't even need to pay to see the extra ending.

Level-5 is the future. Screw you Square Enix!
#5peonusPosted 2/18/2013 11:25:44 AM
Noctis gets perfume
He has a damn clothing brand
Not that surprising
#6grand_kaizerPosted 2/19/2013 12:13:17 AM
Rose_of_May posted...
Meh, I'm too busy enjoying the heck out of Ni no Kuni to care. There's tons of stuff in that game that you can do AFTER you've defeated the final boss, a freaking world map, you can travel by dragon or ship and you don't even need to pay to see the extra ending.

Level-5 is the future. Screw you Square Enix!

Level 5 was the past too, have you played Dark Chronicle? (Dark Cloud II to the yanks) That thing is enormous and fantastic.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#7PostDisasterPosted 2/19/2013 12:16:09 AM
I don't get what everyone is in a fuss about. Last year we got a sketch of Noctis and this year we get Perfume. ..called Noctis no less!!!! Anyone who demands anymore info on this game is just greedy. Be patient people!!!