Versus almost confirmed to be at the PlayStation event!

#101Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 2/19/2013 1:51:11 PM
It's almost here

huge erection
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#102Graham_ChapmanPosted 2/19/2013 2:09:04 PM
I'll play it safe and stay away from feeling hope. If vsXIII shows up I'll be positively surprised, if it doesn't I won't feel disappointed.

Also, I don't consider a perfume to be significant evidence for, well, anything, really.
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#103adnancool13Posted 2/19/2013 2:18:49 PM(edited)
Guise. We have the Famitsu Issue coming up on the 25th. Personally, I dont believe it being announced as a PS4 title, so I doubt it will show up at the playstation meeting (At least not in the PS4 part of the meeting). That would be illogical to me especially with the timeframe and considerable factors given by SE's released information from it's development.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#104Charizard18Posted 2/19/2013 2:28:57 PM
adnancool13 posted...
Guise. We have the Famitsu Issue coming up on the 25th. Personally, I dont believe it being announced as a PS4 title, so I doubt it will show up at the playstation meeting (At least not in the PS4 part of the meeting). That would be illogical to me especially with the timeframe and considerable factors given by SE's released information from it's development.

This is true, I'm not expecting it to show up within the next day, but I'm holding out on it showing up sometime soon at least.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#105Panda_KunPosted 2/19/2013 2:36:06 PM
stupid_dudeman7 posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
stupid_dudeman7 posted...
Ow, wouldn't it be funny that Versus got announced for PS4 and
WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER 7 YEARS ?

That's stoopid.

Yeah, I don't think we'll need to wait that long.
It should be easier to develop it for the PS4 because of more modern components and it won't have as many limitations as the PS3.

Jimmy. That's even more stoopid. (-.-")

Why? I don't know nothing about easier to develop or whatnot, but I do know if Versus is out for the PS4, it will sell poorly because not many people would own a PS4. They all have a PS3. That's just my little opinion.

My dear Panda you are absolutely right !
And to make Versus available to almost everybody out there,
SE decided to port it to NES, SNES, pc-engine, PS1, PS2, all sega/atari/nintendo/microsoft consoles, as well as linux/mac/windows and smarphones (iOs included).

*slaps*

Shaddup.
---
---F*** the JRPG Cliche Hate. I felt like a badass saving the whole f***** world for the first time, I still feel badass doing it for the hundredth time."
#106The_Lost_SabrePosted 2/19/2013 3:28:32 PM
"very soon"

What's SE's translation for very soon? : /
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
#107shinigami_mattPosted 2/19/2013 3:37:42 PM
-People buy PS3 for Versus
-Don't release for PS3
-Release for PS4 while SE and Sony laugh their asses off
-???
-Profit.

Well played.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#108Asd202Posted 2/19/2013 5:07:10 PM(edited)
shinigami_matt posted...
-Don't release for PS3
-People buy PS4 for Versus
-Don't release for PS4
-?????
-Profit.

Well played.

Fixed.
#109shinigami_mattPosted 2/19/2013 5:07:21 PM
Asd202 posted...
shinigami_matt posted...
-Don't release for PS3
-People buy PS4 for Versus
-Don't release for PS4
-?????
-Profit.

Fixed.

It's a good experiment. Sad thing is, is they could do it too.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#110ValorZraykPosted 2/19/2013 6:24:04 PM
I'm hype'd so much!
*expects to be disappointed*
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2