anyone really losing faith in SE (type-0 and v13 BS)?

#1PSOGuy25Posted 2/20/2013 12:16:08 PM
SE refuses to release type-0, though its been talked around (thanx to operation suzaku) that localization was completed in the beginning of 2012. there has been huge demand from it by fans and SE is still refusing to release it!

then versus 13 STILL has no news past: "game is going well, more news coming soon", and then the next news update is just a repeat of what i just said. on top of that, as good/crappy as ff13 is, they keep shoving it down our throats, nm some of us would like to see type-0 and the manga thats been released to expand the storyline. also would like to know why SE is wating time and money on fixing ff14, when it could be better spent on getting v13 released or promoting type-0 and actually releasing it, making it the best psp game release ever.

and now ff15 and the ps4 is being announced!
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 2723-8552-5055
#2xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/20/2013 12:21:26 PM
Yes I agree with you. I'm losing faith... and they seem to love pissing off their fans.

Same with no FF7 remake....
---
METAL GEAR SOLID | HEAVY RAIN | FF7 | RE | ZOE | SF /fanboy
#3PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:22:38 PM
considering the fact that SE seems to be hellbent on only releasing FF13, nm the fact that 13, type-0 and v13 is supposed to be the whole FNC series, im starting to doubt an actual NA release of type-0 and v13.
---
#4xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/20/2013 12:28:51 PM
They can't possibly hold of V13 from NA.... that would be a huge middle finger to all of us. Plus this looks like their next epic FF game... hopefully it'll come out and be amazing. It looks like it combined the best of Kingdom Hearts and FF together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg

Seriously this game looks so epic.... I really can;t wait to see new info on it. I wouldn't even mind if this was announced for PS4 so I have something to look forward to for next-gen, and I want it to be visually and technically impressive. They've been going downhill after FFX imo.... so I really need this!
---
#5ichigohollowXPosted 2/20/2013 12:30:34 PM
I lost faith in SE ages ago. The problem is they don't have their dam priorities straight. Releasing games ppl don't really care for ( nobody asked for a retouch of xiv, nor a 2 game sequel to xiii). Instead of giving their fanbase what they really want, they keep giving us stuff we don't want ( like vegetables to babies). Now im not knocking the ppl who do like ffxiii. but im sick of it by now and versus is WAY over due. Was it really that hard to give us tidbits of info in famitsu or hell even screenshots?

2 days ago or so we got an apology for the long wait on ffx HD remaster. And we YET got crap from the versus makers or even Nomura ( for lying through his teeth). And this doesn't help either:

http://www.examiner.com/article/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-producer-explains-declining-series-sales

If this is what he really thinks, SE is in real trouble in the future. He really thinks us fans ar the problem and its our fault we didn't buy as many xiii2's as he had liked. Instead of admitting that xiii had a lackluster story and its the reason ppl didn't buy xiii2 in the first lace.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#6xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/20/2013 12:43:53 PM
ichigohollowX posted...
I lost faith in SE ages ago. The problem is they don't have their dam priorities straight. Releasing games ppl don't really care for ( nobody asked for a retouch of xiv, nor a 2 game sequel to xiii). Instead of giving their fanbase what they really want, they keep giving us stuff we don't want ( like vegetables to babies). Now im not knocking the ppl who do like ffxiii. but im sick of it by now and versus is WAY over due. Was it really that hard to give us tidbits of info in famitsu or hell even screenshots?

2 days ago or so we got an apology for the long wait on ffx HD remaster. And we YET got crap from the versus makers or even Nomura ( for lying through his teeth). And this doesn't help either:

http://www.examiner.com/article/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-producer-explains-declining-series-sales

If this is what he really thinks, SE is in real trouble in the future. He really thinks us fans ar the problem and its our fault we didn't buy as many xiii2's as he had liked. Instead of admitting that xiii had a lackluster story and its the reason ppl didn't buy xiii2 in the first lace.

Yeah man, I don't know what these guys are thinking....

If I was in charge I would have canned FFXIII-2 and FFXIII-3 and focused on FF Versus 13, FF15 and maybe a FF7 remake ;)

Hopefully FFXIII-3 doesn't sell too well either so they get the idea that people want something else.

I liked FFX-2 though
---
#7PostDisasterPosted 2/20/2013 12:45:57 PM
Guys stop worrying. Noctis perfume.
#8ichigohollowXPosted 2/20/2013 12:52:01 PM
xyxrxuxafraidx posted...
ichigohollowX posted...

Yeah man, I don't know what these guys are thinking....

If I was in charge I would have canned FFXIII-2 and FFXIII-3 and focused on FF Versus 13, FF15 and maybe a FF7 remake ;)

Hopefully FFXIII-3 doesn't sell too well either so they get the idea that people want something else.

I liked FFX-2 though

Exactly! And better yet, they could have made xiii into some sort of dlc. I agree too, but they did say that LR will be the lst game so hopefully they keep there word. I didnt buy or play xiii2, but i enjoyed the demo ( pretty addicting tbh).
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#9joegt123Posted 2/20/2013 12:52:01 PM
ichigohollowX posted...

What he said. I'm a few steps away from completely abandoning square altogether.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#10PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:58:19 PM
i agree, it brought a satisfying end to the shocking end of 10, i woulda liked to have played 10-3 w/ rikku, but i think its best they ended it when they did.

13-2, as good as it was, didnt resolve anything, fang and vanille's fate are still up in the air, the bittersweet ff13 ending is now pointless cuz everything has gone from bad to worse, and 13-2 poked a ton of holes into 13. for a game about time travel, we should have seen the war of transgression, get back story on vanille and fang, chane the fates of vanille and fang! but instead, we are forced into a bad situation and crap really happens to serah and lightning! ive honestly no idea how LR can pull the story out of the crapper!

we also didnt ask for the rerelease of ff4ds on the ios/droid, nor ff3ds on psp, ios and droid. i personally think that if they are gonna release ff3 for the 25th anniversary collections, why not give us the original enhanced graphics version of the game! all we have is the ds version of ff3! they yanked it from the NA ff origins release on psx, though japan got it. its the least SE could have done for us, no1 really wanted a remake of ds version, with the choice of the original nes sdk and remixed ds sdk.
---