Could it be Versus?!
---
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
#2The_FoolXXIIPosted 2/20/2013 4:45:28 PM
Nope.
Final Fantasy XIII 4
---
Norad: Where the men are scarce, the women are desperate, and the sheep... might actually be yet another amnesiac farmer. ~Nightgazer
#3NoName999Posted 2/20/2013 4:46:04 PM
It's gonna be announcement about an announcement of an unnamed game which may or may not be Versus XIII. :P
---
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants
#4Action_BooPosted 2/20/2013 4:49:12 PM(edited)
If it isn't, I won't buy this console. Hug those people. There is enough good stuff on Nintendo systems this year.

I WANT THIS HUGGING GAME O_O
#5ZanarkandZPosted 2/20/2013 4:48:56 PM
I think it's obvious that it is Versus.

We know that Agni's Philosophy will be the next FF, so it only leaves them Versus. They can't show a PS3 game ina PS4 only conference
#6ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 2/20/2013 4:50:11 PM
ZanarkandZ posted...

We know that Agni's Philosophy will be the next FF, so it only leaves them Versus. They can't show a PS3 game ina PS4 only conference

Its not versus, it will be Lightning returns which is why hashimoto was there. Don't delude yourself any further.
---
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
#7Lelouch71Posted 2/20/2013 4:51:07 PM
ZXR_ReignSlayer posted...
ZanarkandZ posted...

Its not versus, it will be Lightning returns which is why hashimoto was there. Don't delude yourself any further.

Or you know it could be FFXV...
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#8ZanarkandZPosted 2/20/2013 4:54:46 PM
ZXR_ReignSlayer posted...
ZanarkandZ posted...

The game has to come out sooner or later and SE has been pushed against the wall.

Either they continue to dwell in this gen or they start working for next-gen ASAP.

It's Versus, it has to be. I'm saying this with 0% hype, it's just that they don't have another year to procastinate if they want to accompany PS4.
#9ZendaikPosted 2/20/2013 4:56:46 PM
ZanarkandZ posted...

Agni is just a tech demo. It's not a game.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#10ZanarkandZPosted 2/20/2013 5:03:23 PM
Zendaik posted...
ZanarkandZ posted...

Agni is just a tech demo. It's not a game.

That's why they did a survey asking if people would like to see Agni as a Final Fantasy protagonist after they showed the Tech Demo last year ?