The new FF for PS4 is NOT gonna be Versus 13.

#41peonusPosted 2/20/2013 10:06:02 PM
YES!

You have seen the truth adan. Now walk closer to the light, let Wada guide your steps. Feel Nomura tighten your belt and Toriyama whisper seductively into your ear.

Cloud watch over you.
#42zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:39:21 PM
1Truth posted...
adnancool13 posted...
To be fair, I think I gave up on FF Versus XIII when the PS3 version of The Last Remnant got cancelled. If I can't have that then I don't want FF Versus XIII either. It's all or nothing for me; that's how I roll.

Then gtfo of the Versus boards, your insolence must be purged.

In other words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eyj1Iaw5zQ

I'm still interested in if it will actually come out or not. However, the cancellation of The Last Remnant for PS3 has made me very pessimistic. This company has a history of quietly cancelling things. They did it for The Last Remnant PS3, they did it for the Western release of FF Type-0 and they'll do it again for FF Versus XIII.

1. The Last Remnant was cancelled for PS3 because 360 sales did not meet expectations.

2. Type-0 hasn't been localized (yet) because PSP is dead and Vita is struggling. SE are biding their time on this one, and it could come at any time. We'll get it eventually.

3. Versus 13 has cost SE far too much time and money to just be cancelled for NO REASON. Literally, SE has absolutely no reason to cancel it. PLUS THEY'VE ALREADY SAID IT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. Do you really need Wada to come out on Facebook again and confirm it's still going?
---
Look alive, you fools.
#43PainsPerceptionPosted 2/21/2013 9:34:15 AM
i already got 1truth to admit in a conveniently deleted topic he does not follow nomura much, much less KH. He also admitted he has no prior knowledge on anything nomura has DIRECTED.

He also admitted several other things (personal things) which may have been what lead to his topic being oh so conveniently deleted.
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#44Cyber_Boy94Posted 2/21/2013 9:36:33 AM
Hey guys. Remember how XIII got moved from PS2 to PS3... what if Versus moves from PS3 to PS4!
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#45adnancool13Posted 2/21/2013 9:38:51 AM
Hey guys. Remember how XIII got moved from PS2 to PS3... what if Versus moves from PS3 to PS4!

Stahp it. You're just plainly trolling now ._.
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#46Cyber_Boy94Posted 2/21/2013 9:42:04 AM
adnancool13 posted...

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/Deal_With_It.jpg
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#47rikkuster26Posted 2/21/2013 9:50:16 AM
adnancool13 posted...

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/Deal_With_It.jpg

I like this topic.
---
The Official Prompto and Bazooka Lance of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board!
"Ho ho ho, I arrive!" - Quina, FFIX
#481TruthPosted 2/21/2013 11:10:30 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
1. The Last Remnant was cancelled for PS3 because 360 sales did not meet expectations.

2. Type-0 hasn't been localized (yet) because PSP is dead and Vita is struggling. SE are biding their time on this one, and it could come at any time. We'll get it eventually.

3. Versus 13 has cost SE far too much time and money to just be cancelled for NO REASON. Literally, SE has absolutely no reason to cancel it. PLUS THEY'VE ALREADY SAID IT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. Do you really need Wada to come out on Facebook again and confirm it's still going?

1. Maybe FF Versus XIII got cancelled because of the low sales of FFXIII-2? It's a possibility.

2. FF Type-0 could still come, I agree.

3. We'll have to see. They may say it's still i development but then say they've cancelled it after the show the new FF for PS4. they me stringing us along until they can cancel it when they have shown the next mainline FF.

Shinji Hashimoto at E3 2013: "Here's is the first debut trailer of Final Fantasy XV running in real-time on PS4. You may remember a game called FF Versus XIII. We regret to inform that it has been cancelled However, Final Fantasy XV will be the best FF we have ever made and assets and programming from FF Versus XIII will be folded into FFXV. Please look forward to it."
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#49matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 11:14:49 AM
Why would they cancel Versus because XIII-2 sold poorly? It's a game that's going to attract a lot more people to FF than the Lightning games did, both in Japan and the U.S.
#501TruthPosted 2/21/2013 11:26:09 AM
matt091282 posted...
Why would they cancel Versus because XIII-2 sold poorly? It's a game that's going to attract a lot more people to FF than the Lightning games did, both in Japan and the U.S.

It has XIII in the name and uses FNC mythos. If FFXIII-2 never sold well, neither will Versus XIII.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.