Project Crystallis is a Joke, a Failure and an Embarassment

#11rko808Posted 2/21/2013 12:21:22 AM
peonus posted...
Exactly right rko. Your example of posting a response to my thread by decrying their laziness through combating laziness through use of laziness has inspired me.

I thank you. May you find a nice burning seat in the clutches of hellfire heretic.

Hell is my playground, thanks for the nice wishes peanus
#12stupid_dudeman7Posted 2/21/2013 1:01:09 AM
Project Crystallis would have worked maybe, if SE was a regular company.
But I suspect it is something of a cult :
impervious to the world, dictating its own rules.

Now many SE employees must really have something to say about the way the company has been managed. You really need only half a brain to see something went wrong.
But they may have to keep their mouths shut, for the sake of their jobs.
And with the stupid fanboys buying every game even though some are pieces of crap....

When you think of how Toyota went about its business : holding meetings to discuss about product quality, emit suggestions...
---
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does"
#13rko808Posted 2/21/2013 1:15:04 AM
stupid_dudeman7 posted...

Now many SE employees must really have something to say about the way the company has been managed. You really need only half a brain to see something went wrong.
And with the stupid fanboys buying every game even though some are pieces of crap....

When you think of how Toyota went about its business : holding meetings to discuss about product quality, emit suggestions...

Every company has meetings to discuss quality and other issues, just like badmouthing your own company will usually get you fired anywhere else. How old are you?
#14matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 1:19:58 AM
Wait until Versus comes out before you come to that conclusion. :P
#15marko7Posted 2/21/2013 4:02:56 AM
Seriously peonus,

Shut the f*** up.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#16kingrat2314Posted 2/21/2013 6:27:20 AM
rko808 posted...
To be honest this whole project crtyslalic is nothing but a bunch of fat cows on their computers thinking they are fighting for a good cause. Get jobs and do something productive you lunatics. I doubt square enix even cares about them, only other dumb followers on message boards do.

Except not one member of PC is fat, Some of them even have jobs.
---
Metal Gear Rising is the new standard by which all action games should be held. Except for the last boss.
#17Reaper_ExEPosted 2/21/2013 6:56:16 AM
Troll harder TC, though I doubt your n00bishness will succeed at anything other than pissing off the somewhat, minority of legit users left on this board
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#18peonus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:12:03 AM
What does that even mean Reaper? What you just said makes no sense at all.

You used false dichotomy, straw man and no true Scotsman in a single sentence. I'm impressed.
#19stupid_dudeman7Posted 2/21/2013 8:55:36 AM(edited)
rko808 posted...
stupid_dudeman7 posted...

Every company has meetings to discuss quality and other issues, just like badmouthing your own company will usually get you fired anywhere else. How old are you?

lol
Now that I read it again, I see it's bull xD
Of course ! Thank you, dude.

It's just that I don't get it

EDIT: wait I was implying that their meetings in-house may not be effective because the employees wouldn't not express themselves freely there.
But It's completely crazy. Hence I stand corrected.
---
Mama says, "Stupid is as stupid does"
#20PainsPerceptionPosted 2/21/2013 8:37:16 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
rko808 posted...
To be honest this whole project crtyslalic is nothing but a bunch of fat cows on their computers thinking they are fighting for a good cause. Get jobs and do something productive you lunatics. I doubt square enix even cares about them, only other dumb followers on message boards do.

Except not one member of PC is fat, Some of them even have jobs.

i'm not fat AND i have a job...

I'm actually the only member of PC with a girlfriend too. XD
(not rubbing it in, it's just a fact)
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards