Project Crystallis is a Joke, a Failure and an Embarassment

#21PainsPerceptionPosted 2/21/2013 9:38:41 AM
I don't think peonus realizes most people here don't visit our twitch channel often and don't know that he's actually joking.
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#22iambashoPosted 2/21/2013 9:48:14 AM
PainsPerception posted...
I'm actually the only member of PC with a girlfriend too. XD (not rubbing it in, it's just a fact)

Wait, did Evyn and his boyfriend break up? Or are you not counting that?
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#23Reaper_ExEPosted 2/21/2013 10:06:32 AM
peonus posted...
What does that even mean Reaper? What you just said makes no sense at all.

You used false dichotomy, straw man and no true Scotsman in a single sentence. I'm impressed.

So its true, the illiterate CANT comprehend a coherant sentence

2/10 you still fail TC
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#24peonus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:10:54 PM
Reaper... please speak and try to make sense. I can't understand what you're saying.

See, you're trying to be awfully subtle about the points your making but there is no logical cohesion behind your arguments that couldn't be made without huge leaps in imagination and faith.

Consider uninstalling the internet. I can mail you a pamphlet if you want.
#25EventualDeclinePosted 2/21/2013 1:42:11 PM
I knew that TC was joking, but that doesn't change the fact that the members of SE do in fact need to be tried and executed. It comes a time when you need to take a sick dog out back and shoot it.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."