Everyone needs to calm down

#1Rose_of_MayPosted 2/20/2013 8:18:00 PM
Neither SE nor Sony said or even hinted at Versus being shown at the PS Meeting. We all got our hyped because of one guy on Neogaf ( who should be banned). And to be honest, you guys should have known better by now.

If it's anyone we should be listening to it's the game's producer who flew all the way to NYC to tell us that a Final Fantasy shown at E3. It may have been more significant if Nomura was the one who said it but nevertheless..

Hashimoto was the one who confirmed Versus wouldn't be at the TGS last year, not Nomura anyway.

So, let's just wait...and wait some more... until official news is revealed.
#2ExentrykPosted 2/20/2013 8:20:06 PM
:'|
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#31TruthPosted 2/20/2013 8:26:08 PM
FF Versus XIII has been quietly cancelled. Why do people like you persist with your blind faith?

The FF we'll see at E3 2013 is a new title that has never been announced before. That rules out being FF Versus XIII. Hashimoto even added that they're only "preparing to start development" of the game. This also rules out FF Versus XIII as that game had been in development for 7 years.

It's dead, man. Accept it and move on just like we've done so for the PS3 version of The Last Remnant and a Western release of FF Type-0.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#4westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 8:28:30 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
Neither SE nor Sony said or even hinted at Versus being shown at the PS Meeting. We all got our hyped because of one guy on Neogaf ( who should be banned). And to be honest, you guys should have known better by now.

If it's anyone we should be listening to it's the game's producer who flew all the way to NYC to tell us that a Final Fantasy shown at E3. It may have been more significant if Nomura was the one who said it but nevertheless..

Hashimoto was the one who confirmed Versus wouldn't be at the TGS last year, not Nomura anyway.

So, let's just wait...and wait some more... until official news is revealed.

Definitely agree. And he said they were preparing development for a new FF. Idk about anyone else, but that's good news for me
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#5Charizard18Posted 2/20/2013 8:30:30 PM
1Truth posted...
FF Versus XIII has been quietly cancelled. Why do people like you persist with your blind faith?

The FF we'll see at E3 2013 is a new title that has never been announced before. That rules out being FF Versus XIII. Hashimoto even added that they're only "preparing to start development" of the game. This also rules out FF Versus XIII as that game had been in development for 7 years.

It's dead, man. Accept it and move on just like we've done so for the PS3 version of The Last Remnant and a Western release of FF Type-0.

Stop trolling.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#6gangster4lifeyoPosted 2/20/2013 8:30:57 PM
I don't get why people think this new title is Versus either.

You guys are so desperate that you're grasping at straws.
#7PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/20/2013 8:31:27 PM
i don't know how i feel about all of this now. now that it's sunk it, i'm starting to think this e3 announcement really is a new ff, like 15. but seriously, where the hell is v13? whatever they end up showing at e3, we're going to get some info. people are going to be hounding for versus questions, Especially if 15 is shown.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#81TruthPosted 2/20/2013 8:34:07 PM
Charizard18 posted...
1Truth posted...

Stop trolling.

Not trolling. I'm just giving delusional people a reality check.
---
#9PostDisasterPosted 2/20/2013 8:37:55 PM
Agreed. They never said it would be here...or that it has been canceled....nor did they say it would be at E3.

However there is Noctis perfume. If anything that should give us hope this game still exists.
#101TruthPosted 2/20/2013 8:41:56 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i don't know how i feel about all of this now. now that it's sunk it, i'm starting to think this e3 announcement really is a new ff, like 15. but seriously, where the hell is v13? whatever they end up showing at e3, we're going to get some info. people are going to be hounding for versus questions, Especially if 15 is shown.

Totally agree with you.
---