Everyone needs to calm down

#21zombie_basher13Posted 2/20/2013 11:56:04 PM
peonus posted...
Being called a weirdo coming from a man eating cheerios arguing with people the internet over a vaporware of a game...

Perhaps you should re-evaluate yourself before judging others heretic.

Lol. All in good fun.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#22zombie_basher13Posted 2/20/2013 11:58:19 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
1Truth posted...
Charizard18 posted...
1Truth posted...
FF Versus XIII has been quietly cancelled. Why do people like you persist with your blind faith?

The FF we'll see at E3 2013 is a new title that has never been announced before. That rules out being FF Versus XIII. Hashimoto even added that they're only "preparing to start development" of the game. This also rules out FF Versus XIII as that game had been in development for 7 years.

It's dead, man. Accept it and move on just like we've done so for the PS3 version of The Last Remnant and a Western release of FF Type-0.

Stop trolling.

Not trolling. I'm just giving delusional people a reality check.

Coming from the most delusional troll on GameFAQs, himself.

I used to have respect for Galv/1Truth and completely agreed with him/her/them on FF XV points and Itou directing it, but all this Versus trolling is getting on my nerves. Respect destroyed. You don't dis my most wanted FF game ever dude!
---
Look alive, you fools.
#23theofficefan99Posted 2/21/2013 12:00:17 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
1Truth posted...
Charizard18 posted...
1Truth posted...
FF Versus XIII has been quietly cancelled. Why do people like you persist with your blind faith?

The FF we'll see at E3 2013 is a new title that has never been announced before. That rules out being FF Versus XIII. Hashimoto even added that they're only "preparing to start development" of the game. This also rules out FF Versus XIII as that game had been in development for 7 years.

It's dead, man. Accept it and move on just like we've done so for the PS3 version of The Last Remnant and a Western release of FF Type-0.

Stop trolling.

Not trolling. I'm just giving delusional people a reality check.

Coming from the most delusional troll on GameFAQs, himself.

I used to have respect for Galv/1Truth and completely agreed with him/her/them on FF XV points and Itou directing it, but all this Versus trolling is getting on my nerves. Respect destroyed. You don't dis my most wanted FF game ever dude!

Seriously.

This waiting is getting on my nerves... :/
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24VunksPosted 2/21/2013 3:23:59 AM
Vs 13 will be on the ps3. They where talking about 15 why people listened to some random guy making up crap to get attention I have no idea.

Calm down take a deep breath and wait. If you are done waiting leave. If you are here to troll try harder.this is directed at everyone.
#25ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 2/21/2013 4:11:52 AM
I doubt versus has been quietly cancelled, but it honestly can't be ruled out. Last remnant Ps3 and a few other titles were scrapped unceremoniously and never a word spoken about them no matter what the fans asked.
---
Everyone thinks they are special and the exception to the rule...everyone...and they are all wrong -RonD70
#26Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:09:38 AM
Rose_of_May posted...
Neither SE nor Sony said or even hinted at Versus being shown at the PS Meeting. We all got our hyped because of one guy on Neogaf ( who should be banned).

Exentryk posted...
:'|

Not you Exentryk. :3
#27kingrat2314Posted 2/21/2013 7:24:51 AM
I don't even care about no Versus at the PS meeting, but they seriously had the gall to show the same thing they showed at E3 last year. Why did they even show up?
---
Metal Gear Rising is the new standard by which all action games should be held. Except for the last boss.
#28Asd202Posted 2/21/2013 7:53:56 AM
Guys if they announce /show a new FF game for PS4 at e3 with no mention of Versus at the event means it's dead.
#29Reaper_ExEPosted 2/21/2013 9:23:43 AM
peonus posted...
Calm down? CALM DOWN?

NO YOU CALM DOWN.

You disgusting heretics deserve the belt and rope. All of you. Sinful creatures in mortal anguish. Can you not understand our denial of Versus was due to our vast accumulation of sin? It is because you dare to play Killzone or Far Cry that this occurred.

Wretches and scoundrels the lot of you for such lack of compassion and heresy...

+1 interwebz for you
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#301TruthPosted 2/21/2013 11:11:07 AM
Asd202 posted...
Guys if they announce /show a new FF game for PS4 at e3 with no mention of Versus at the event means it's dead.

Agreed.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.