The minute this game is cancelled is the minute my SE boycott begins

#1shadowSEXilPosted 2/20/2013 10:19:57 PM
This is bulls***.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#2peonusPosted 2/20/2013 10:21:58 PM
Yes my child. Let the hate flow freely through you. This is the truest path to enlightenment. To strike against Sqar is not boycotting, it is the path to the Kingdom of Hearts (3).

Continue on my son and may your bloodline never end.
#3ZeroGravity347Posted 2/20/2013 11:12:55 PM
I certainly feel your pain. Absolutely unacceptable. PS3 console gen is now essentially coming to an end, and still no sign of this game. I am reserving my judgment for E3. If this "PS4 FF" game doesn't turn out to be Versus, then I am giving up completely. The excuses will keep on coming. Lightning Returns will be released, FF14 will be released, and they will still manage to come up with excuses on why Versus is not getting any information.
#4SSj7CloudSPosted 2/20/2013 11:17:39 PM
shadowSEXil posted...
This is bulls***.

Pretty much. Or alternatively:

Square Enix: lolfans *trollface* Please look forward to E3 for news!
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, Mega Man 9 and 10, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#5westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 11:20:58 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
shadowSEXil posted...
This is bulls***.

They didn't troll anyone
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#6SSj7CloudSPosted 2/21/2013 1:30:32 AM
westonticklee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
shadowSEXil posted...
This is bulls***.

They didn't troll anyone

I guess that reused footage and saying wait for E3 for us to say something about a FF title was just all of our imaginations. -_- They clearly contributed so much to this ps4 show with their presentation.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, Mega Man 9 and 10, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#7VunksPosted 2/21/2013 3:19:04 AM
SSj7CloudS posted...
westonticklee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
shadowSEXil posted...
This is bulls***.

They didn't troll anyone

I guess that reused footage and saying wait for E3 for us to say something about a FF title was just all of our imaginations. -_- They clearly contributed so much to this ps4 show with their presentation.

They showed us what games will look like and a new final fantasy is coming why are you so upset?
#8SpideyknightPosted 2/21/2013 7:05:05 AM
You guys need to learn what a Tech demo is. You won't get "Agni's Philosophy" or whatever either. It's a tech demo, nothing more. Trolled hard by Square, grats.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#9matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 7:05:56 AM
Too bad. I'm really digging Agni. lol I want a FF game with her, dammit!
#10westontickleePosted 2/21/2013 7:08:29 AM
Vunks posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
westonticklee posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
shadowSEXil posted...
This is bulls***.

They didn't troll anyone

They showed us what games will look like and a new final fantasy is coming why are you so upset?

Exactly. People are just mad cause they didn't show versus even though one, it wasn't even confirmedto show and two, it's a PS4 event. If it was beig to Ps4, it whould have been shown. They're just now preparing for PS4 FF development. So of course they don't have anything to show. They probably didn't even decide to make a PS4 FF game until recently
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell