Trying to stay positive...

#1Dethgaze66Posted 2/20/2013 9:21:05 PM
After that massive disappointment Square delivered at the conference.
Anyone have any ideas when we could possibly get some damn Versus info other than at E3?
I mean, they just showed off that lame cologne a few days ago. Surely that means we are close to getting some info..
#2peonusPosted 2/20/2013 9:22:41 PM
Your blasphemy against Sqar is why you are in such a predicament.

Realize the magnitude of your sins and repent. Only then may you enter the Kingdom of Hearts (3) my child.
#3westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 9:46:12 PM
There is no disappointment
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#4Dethgaze66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:51:12 PM
Oh.
#5zUkUuPosted 2/20/2013 10:09:49 PM
Unless they teased Versus for PS4 (including rebrand). and we'll see it at E3, I think it's save to say the game is really canceled.
#6SSj7CloudSPosted 2/20/2013 10:14:16 PM
westonticklee posted...

It's true, there is no disappointment if you were smart enough not to expect anything to happen versus related.

Worry not, what happened today was even more hilarious and pitiful. Reused footage go! But it's all gonna be okay, please look forward to E3!
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, Mega Man 9 and 10, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#7westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 10:19:38 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
westonticklee posted...

It's true, there is no disappointment if you were smart enough not to expect anything to happen versus related.

Worry not, what happened today was even more hilarious and pitiful. Reused footage go! But it's all gonna be okay, please look forward to E3!

It's more then that. The basically annouced a new FF in development. Not just "wait until E3. ". Thy probably just decided to start making a game for PS4. And given that this is a PS4 event, it makes sense
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#8Lelouch71Posted 2/20/2013 10:26:24 PM
Go outside and start jogging. Take a few college classes if you aren't already. Go get laid. Focus on other games it would make you feel more relax and calm like me.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#9Dethgaze66(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:36:55 PM
lmao. I'm not THAT upset about it. I have a life outside of waiting for this game. It's just a bit depressing that this was announced when I was in 6th grade, I'm out of high school now.
---
Heavy F*cking Metal \m/
#10theofficefan99Posted 2/20/2013 10:43:48 PM(edited)
Lelouch71 posted...
Go outside and start jogging. Take a few college classes if you aren't already. Go get laid. Focus on other games it would make you feel more relax and calm like me.

LOL

You are so disgustingly conceited. Just because some people are more passionate towards this stuff than you does not mean that they don't exercise, or that they don't go to school, or that they don't have friends, or that they haven't gotten laid. Different people are passionate towards different things. It's something you need to deal with. I am tired of your "stop showing excitement/enthusiasm/emotion towards anything gaming-related and be a cool guy who is successful and has sex like me!"-type posts. They're getting ridiculous at this point and people have a right to be a little on edge.

The funniest thing is that TC wasn't even doing anything crazy, he was just trying to stay positive about Versus XIII still getting no new footage after two years, and yet you still had the need to post yet another conceited comment. Get the hell over yourself.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin