omg this is pathetic beyond believe

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 2/21/2013 1:30:56 AM
first the weak presentation yesterday AND now still no versus.

**** this game

everyone still waiting for it must be out of their mind .

what the **** do i want with a ps3 ff in the next years ???? who the **** buys a ps3 after ps4 is out ????

da **** ?
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! :O
#2grand_kaizerPosted 2/21/2013 2:11:13 AM
I don't understand. Now that the PS4 has been announced everyone in the world is throwing away their PS3s and not playing them anyway? I must have missed the message where we all act like ****wits every time we see the dawn of the next console generation. Just because the PS4's been announced doesn't mean I no longer want to play Bioshock, The Last of Us, and any other good games yet to be released on the system.

Versus may be an absolute joke at this point, but you're just as laughable if you think the second PS4 goes on sale nobody in the world will own a PS3 anymore.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#3matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 2:14:14 AM
The PS3 still has at least a couple of years left IMO. You might not see some great games come out by maybe 2015 or something, but you'll have something. I know I'm hanging on to my system for sure.
#4VanilleHopenPosted 2/21/2013 2:27:21 AM
im looking forward to lightning returns coming out this year.. any other final fantasy announcements would be a plus..

my outlook is more positive than yours, thus making me a happier person than u..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#5matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 2:28:01 AM
It's too bad (it seems) like Lightning Returns is going to be a pretty short game, though.
#6VanilleHopenPosted 2/21/2013 2:29:46 AM
matt091282 posted...
It's too bad (it seems) like Lightning Returns is going to be a pretty short game, though.

shutup! im trying to be positive..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#7zombie_basher13Posted 2/21/2013 2:30:30 AM
matt091282 posted...

Only as short as you make it.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#8matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 2:30:37 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
matt091282 posted...

shutup! im trying to be positive..

lol Sorry. I am a positive person as well. I'm just saying that's what stinks about LR. haha The whole "time limit" thing is going to make it feel too rushed.
#9matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 2:31:35 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
matt091282 posted...

Well, I guess since you can have side quests that can add time or whatever, I suppose that will help.
#10zombie_basher13Posted 2/21/2013 2:46:35 AM
matt091282 posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
matt091282 posted...

Well, I guess since you can have side quests that can add time or whatever, I suppose that will help.

Well what I meant was, while the game will indeed be short cuz it ends in 13 days approximately, the game is designed around multiple playthroughs which are encouraged. And while a lot of cutscenes may be the same and stuff, it's a big go anywhere world via foot, chocobo, or train, and things change all the time so you can see new events and quests. We'll just see how well SE delivers on all this.
---
Look alive, you fools.