Square Enix still hasn't learned their lesson...

#1zombie_basher13Posted 2/21/2013 4:45:53 AM
Of many many things, but the main thing I mean for this topic is announcing games too early. Versus announced in 2006, all they had was that trailer, it was barely in pre production. Almost 7 years later, game still not out, not even close. Same thing with FF X HD. And yet SE adamantly continues to repeat past mistakes by announcing A NEW FF on PS4 this E3, which they are also barely just now starting.

Why...why do they continue this destructive behavior...Versus isn't even out yet and now we got another Versus. OMG. Wasn't one time enough?! SOMEBODY STOP THE MADNESS!
---
Look alive, you fools.
#2W_Mark_Felt_SrPosted 2/21/2013 6:19:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cDTl3nb.jpg
---
http://tinyurl.com/6ak2wg8
^Almost all non-translated FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info. Please help translate them.
#3ZanarkandZPosted 2/21/2013 6:47:28 AM
and they'll never will.

Like Max Planck said about science itself: "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Square Enix will only change after the people in charge change. They don't understand what people want and honestly don't care. They just want money. SE is not the only company that is sick, Capcom, EA, and many other suffer from the same syndrome.

Honestly I think I'm done with console gaming in general. The only games that keep me interested are Versus XIII, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and GTA V. The conference yesterday did nothing to renew my interest in gaming and the worst offenders like Capcom and SE still play with us, telling us what we should like and not the contrary.

I'm waiting for Versus XIII patiently, waiting for the translation of Type-0 by awesome fans patiently, and after I get them I'll say goodbye to SE for good.
#4matt091282Posted 2/21/2013 6:49:24 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...
and they'll never will.

Like Max Planck said about science itself: "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Square Enix will only change after the people in charge change. They don't understand what people want and honestly don't care. They just want money. SE is not the only company that is sick, Capcom, EA, and many other suffer from the same syndrome.

Honestly I think I'm done with console gaming in general. The only games that keep me interested are Versus XIII, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes and GTA V. The conference yesterday did nothing to renew my interest in gaming and the worst offenders like Capcom and SE still play with us, telling us what we should like and not the contrary.

I'm waiting for Versus XIII patiently, waiting for the translation of Type-0 by awesome fans patiently, and after I get them I'll say goodbye to SE for good.

Are you going to become strictly a PC gamer? I game with both and enjoy both for different reasons.
#5PSOGuy25Posted 2/21/2013 7:34:50 AM
actually the game was announced in 2006, but the trailer came out at the ff conference in jan 2011 w/ the trailers of type-0 and 13-2. of the 3 games only 2 were released within that year, and of those 2 games, only 13-2 made it out of japan. nm the fact that type-0 was released first in japan in oct 2011, and 13-2 got released second in dec 2011; the rest of the world got it (13-2) jan 2012.
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 2723-8552-5055
#6NineSkiysPosted 2/21/2013 8:11:31 AM
What I don't get is they have all this media from around the world, they can show anything they're working on and get a lot of free press. What do they do, show an 8 month old trailer of a tech demo that won't ever be an actual game. Yeah, good going squee nix, I expected as much from you.
---
It's not the great who are strong, It's the strong who are great!
#7peonusPosted 2/21/2013 8:12:42 AM
Disgusting heretics pollute this board. They must be purged so that Sqar may deem us worthy to enter the Kingdom of Hearts (3).
#8NineSkiysPosted 2/21/2013 8:14:55 AM
Go back to making haiku's peeenish.
---
It's not the great who are strong, It's the strong who are great!
#9peonusPosted 2/21/2013 8:16:31 AM
No! Haikus are bad
And this board is disgusting
Purge it with fire
#10MilanDBossPosted 2/21/2013 8:56:32 AM
Seriously... hasnt ANY f...... one asked them in the playstation meeting?? if it was me i woulda asked that 2 damnn hashimotos...