SE are garbage and the ff on ps4 is garbage.

#1GalluszPosted 2/21/2013 5:29:41 PM
Please be excited for E3 :/

Why look forward to more ff news if knowing square itnwill never release. More importantly..

All I see is FF news. What happened to new IPS?
#2Lelouch71Posted 2/21/2013 5:38:14 PM
I'm glad you played a game that doesn't even exist yet....

To answer your question FF, KH, and DQ are the money makers. They have less faith in other IPs. Fortunately they acquire Eidos so that should give them other titles outside of their big 3 pillars.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#3PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/21/2013 5:55:51 PM
excluding versus, i doubt whatever comes after 13 is going to be worse.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#4zUkUuPosted 2/21/2013 6:07:26 PM
I want a new Cavia game :<
#5LuminaXLightPosted 2/21/2013 6:12:02 PM
Can I borrow your time machine hun?
#6SSj7CloudSPosted 2/21/2013 6:39:19 PM
zUkUu posted...
I want a new Cavia game :<

Oh man, to play something as screwed up in the head as Drakengard or Nier again would be amazing. I'm still sad they're no longer making anything.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#7Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:36:49 PM
Lelouch71 posted...

To answer your question FF, KH, and DQ are the money makers. They have less faith in other IPs. Fortunately they acquire Eidos so that should give them other titles outside of their big 3 pillars.

I guess i phrased it wrong.

I meant news of ff on ps4 is garbage because it'll never be released.
#8zombie_basher13Posted 2/22/2013 12:05:47 AM
Gallusz posted...
Lelouch71 posted...

This. We've already waited 7 years for Versus 13, which is nowhere in sight and hasn't been for two years, and now we're about to get another FF with some BS scrapped together trailer and see it released in 4-6 years.

Unless the PS4 FF is Versus, in which case we can expect it to miss the next gen and witness it s switch to PS5.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#9Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:37:44 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Gallusz posted...
Lelouch71 posted...

This. We've already waited 7 years for Versus 13, which is nowhere in sight and hasn't been for two years, and now we're about to get another FF with some BS scrapped together trailer and see it released in 4-6 years.

Unless the PS4 FF is Versus, in which case we can expect it to miss the next gen and witness it s switch to PS5.

This
#10Setzer0608Posted 2/22/2013 5:54:53 PM
I will be honest, when versus was first shown, I was ecstatic for it, but now that it's been delayed for so long I have a bad feeling about it, it's just set up for dissapointment. I will truely be dissapointed if versus is ff15, I would still like to see it come out, but remain its own game. IMO ff is in trouble, ff15 needs to be a clean slate, an all new game with its new identity using the luminous engine. And most importantly 15 needs to return the series to form and be a great game.

As for e3, I would be happy if they merely announced 15, showed a short trailer for it, and then focused on versus with a release date. Not to mention maybe announcing the kh remix localization and maybe some ff10 hd info. With all they have announced and nothing to show for it, e3 would be a perfect opportunity for them to clean house and make fans happy. But lets face it, it won't happen, especially after that joke of a presentation they had at the ps4 reveal, I have no confidence in them whatsoever.
---
Currently playing: Dead Space 3