wouldn't we have to wait for Lightning Returns to come out first?

#1Botnus912Posted 2/24/2013 10:09:49 AM
I mean, isn't that the whole reason why SE won't say anything on this game; because they don't want it to steal the thunder from Lightning (heh)? Because of that, I feel like we won't see it at E3, or we'll see very little of it, since Lightning Returns is supposed to come out in the Fall.
---
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd471/botnus912/charlie-s-high-dance.gif
I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts
#2TomorrowDogPosted 2/24/2013 10:38:54 AM(edited)
Pretty much. People are just frustrated because after 7 years and a generation of consoles ending, SE is offering no transparency at all and will barely comment on what is happening with the game. Since they won't say a damn thing about it people have the reasonable hope that an announcement/unveiling is going to happen soon at one of these events, rather than SE continuing to literally leave their fans in the dark for years.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/24/2013 11:24:22 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Pretty much. People are just frustrated because after 7 years and a generation of consoles ending, SE is offering no transparency at all and will barely comment on what is happening with the game. Since they won't say a damn thing about it people have the reasonable hope that an announcement/unveiling is going to happen soon at one of these events, rather than SE continuing to literally leave their fans in the dark for years.

Shows how stupid Square Enix is.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4VunksPosted 2/24/2013 7:10:55 PM
No