This game looked PERFECT... :(

#1foxyReyokoPosted 2/24/2013 7:47:40 PM
Amazing graphics, cool characters, solid gameplay... It was like a combination of FF7, FF8 and Kingdom Hearts. It looked like Kingdom Hearts on crack. It looked new and interesting as a new Final Fantasy franchise. Damn it Square ENIX... Why did you tease me and take this great thing away from me?? Whyyyy????
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 2/24/2013 8:03:58 PM
i've been saying this for months, but i'd buy the 2011 trailer version of this game. it already looked better than plenty games on the market back then and even now. hell is goin on.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3theofficefan99Posted 2/24/2013 8:07:22 PM(edited)
It didn't look perfect. The 2011 trailer satisfied me for a week or so because I was in "OMG IN-GAME VERSUS XIII FOOTAGE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mode, and then I realized that the trailer made it so obvious that it was in pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha mode. Unfinished UI, unfinished visuals, unfinished voice acting, a sloppy-looking battle system that was purposely slowed down, etc. etc.

I mean, it looks alright, but that's it. I want to see what the actual game looks like.

That said, though, I saw lots of potential from that January 2011 trailer.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 2/24/2013 9:51:11 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
It didn't look perfect. The 2011 trailer satisfied me for a week or so because I was in "OMG IN-GAME VERSUS XIII FOOTAGE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mode, and then I realized that the trailer made it so obvious that it was in pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha mode. Unfinished UI, unfinished visuals, unfinished voice acting, a sloppy-looking battle system that was purposely slowed down, etc. etc.

I mean, it looks alright, but that's it. I want to see what the actual game looks like.

That said, though, I saw lots of potential from that January 2011 trailer.

You speak Hyapanese? And wow, I didn't even know the gameplay was slowed down. I did think it looked a little slow... Awesome.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#5ExentrykPosted 2/24/2013 10:32:04 PM
On topic of looking perfect, discussing whether PS4 can match PS3 CGI graphics. Officefan's dream? :P

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515612
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#6grand_kaizerPosted 2/24/2013 10:49:09 PM
No game ever truly looks perfect, and this game certainly didn't make me sit up and go "Watch out Shadow Hearts, it took a generation, but something better is on the horizon."
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#7Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 2/25/2013 6:30:16 AM
I agree. When this comes out, we can all move on with our lives wuthout thinking bout Versus.
---
The occasional Cheezburger of the LR XIII Board - Cmon Lightning, u should really do that in private (http://tinyurl.com/bgk7xod
)
#8foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 8:19:41 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
I agree. When this comes out, we can all move on with our lives wuthout thinking bout Versus.

You mean IF this comes out my friend... IF
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS [06.12.2008]
`._.