Does anyone have any statistics showing if (possibly)

#1chaotix247Posted 2/25/2013 2:50:46 PM
That people were more excited for this then the regular XIII? And now that crap has 3 iterations....
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3
#2theofficefan99Posted 2/25/2013 8:10:45 PM
Why in the world would there even be statistics available on something as trivial as that >.>
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3BurdicusPosted 2/25/2013 10:05:08 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Why in the world would there even be statistics available on something as trivial as that >.>

Some Japanese magazines have a list of most anticipated games every month/year and I know versus has been listed a lot. There are statistics for it because it helps a company estimate its profits on a product.

I'm sure someone else can post some of the lists I'm referring to, if not ill do it later when I'm not on a cellphone.
---
Currently playing: Persona 3
Currently replaying: FFVI
#4chaotix247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
I don't understand why Square Enix doesn't work upon that. I remember seeing it being listed often too. Why do they insist on making this a vaporware ala Duke Nukem Forever?
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - DMCHD, Far Cry 3, NHL13, BO2 (vaguely), MGR Rising Revengeance
#5dkgerbil2Posted 2/27/2013 4:05:13 PM
When both games were revealed, far more people were excited about FFXIII, at least on GameFAQs. A lot of people thought Versus had a stupid name, that XIII looked better, Lightning was more intriguing than Noctis, etc. It'd be impossible to compare the hype now to back then because the hype for Versus has only grown due to the delays while the majority opinion of FFXIII has gotten worse and worse.
---
All my friends are in bar bands.
#6grand_kaizerPosted 2/28/2013 3:18:51 AM
chaotix247 posted...
I don't understand why Square Enix doesn't work upon that. I remember seeing it being listed often too. Why do they insist on making this a vaporware ala Duke Nukem Forever?

Square Enix doesn't really know what it's doing anymore. They don't listen to fans, they just do whatever gives the executives a hard one.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"