Reason why this game is taking so long with not news and stuff!

#1Knight_AuronPosted 2/25/2013 4:25:08 PM
First of All I want to say its good to be back in my main account. Nomura's Team isn't focus and keeps working on a bunch of other projects. There is a yet another FF for PS4 so I'm sure Nomura's team is working it rather focusing on FFvXIII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playstation_4
---
Toxic Berries
#2DoctorCrabMDPosted 2/25/2013 6:25:02 PM
I doubt Nomura's team is working on anything.

I mean they work at a company where results aren't expected. At all. They're probably drinking and smoking a lot of pot. That's what I'd be doing.....
#3heartlesshero17Posted 2/25/2013 6:57:38 PM
Welcome back

Versus is a myth. That is why its taking so long
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:25:26 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Welcome back

Versus is a myth. That is why its taking so long

Thanks. I still can't believe someone was so butthurted by Toxic berries. Speaking of which, I will be posting toxic berries again to keep this board alive. But for now, I'll take a break. I'm exhausted. My computer got badly infect and reinfected and I had to avoid logging to any accounts in case I got keystroke again like last year in late december.
---
Toxic Berries
#5Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 9:27:59 PM
Toxic Berries.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Ilex_aquifolium_Zagreb_240209.jpg
---
Toxic Berries
#6zombie_basher13Posted 2/25/2013 10:29:33 PM
No seriously dude, why are you so obsessed with toxic berries? I REALLY wanna know the story behind that. Did you eat some one time and almost die and ever since you've held some sort of bizarre revernce for them?

BTW, maybe your computer got infected by toxic berry poison.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#7CokaineCowboy77Posted 2/26/2013 8:27:21 AM
Toxic berries are addictive.

Give in to their power. You'll feel so much better afterwards. Go ahead. TRY ONE.
---
FFVII=FFVI>FFVIII>FFX>FFIX>FFIV
XIII is...just terrible.
#8Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:11:25 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
No seriously dude, why are you so obsessed with toxic berries? I REALLY wanna know the story behind that. Did you eat some one time and almost die and ever since you've held some sort of bizarre revernce for them?

BTW, maybe your computer got infected by toxic berry poison.

Does someone needs a reason to be obsessed with toxic berries?
---
Toxic Berries
#9NineSkiysPosted 2/26/2013 7:09:24 PM
If they renamed Versus to FF15, how likely would that be anyway, would that be the project they're "working" on?

Also, you don't need a reason to be happy, but being obsessed with toxic berries sounds like a hell of a night in a toilet.
---
It's not the great who are strong, It's the strong who are great!