Everybody, please be realistic here.

#1zombie_basher13Posted 2/25/2013 11:26:31 PM
You all gots to chill, those of you anticipating and expecting Versus to show up at E3, TGS, or anyplace between. Just. Calm. Down. Because I'm warning you right now, it's highly likely it's not gonna show. It's POSSIBLE, but don't expect it, knowing SE's past behavior and this year of FF XIV, FF LR XIII, and a new FF for PS4 at E3.

So they showed some perfume, so what? Perfume does not equal game news. It's just merchandise. At the very least, it confirms the game is still coming, so be happy with that. How can you expect Versus to show up this year when SE has these other games? My expectation is we GET NOTHING, until 2014, and that way I can't get disappointed this year from anything SE does, 'cause there's other stuff to do, other games to play, including those from SE itself.

So just chill peeps. Cease your rampant struggling and all will be well. Otherwise, if you continue to expect more from SE when they NEVER deliver, you brought the pain upon your own foolish head. I warned you.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#2ExentrykPosted 2/26/2013 12:58:53 AM
Yup! Versus information has been pushed to 2014. Let's spread this. I can find a random 2ch speculation page saying so too. :P

This way, nothing can disappoint us. And we'll be busy playing on our PS4 by the time news actually hits, so yeah :P
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#3ZeroGravity347Posted 2/26/2013 1:02:12 AM
I don't even care anymore honestly. I'm selling off my PS3 as soon as the PS4 hits stores. Oh well, guess I'm not going to be able to play Versus. Big whoop. Should have released it when they had the chance. When I was still interested in playing games for the PS3. Couldn't care less at this point. These clowns just mess up everything.
#4Ecclesiastes273Posted 2/26/2013 1:43:13 AM
I'm here to witness kids piss themselves in seizure-like fits on an hourly basis. Haven't cared about this alleged game since '09 or so.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#5CryofthePlanetPosted 2/26/2013 5:47:26 AM
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
I'm here to witness kids piss themselves in seizure-like fits on an hourly basis. Haven't cared about this alleged game since '09 or so.

Quite possibly the best message I've ever seen on this board.
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest
#6SSj7CloudSPosted 2/26/2013 6:27:46 AM
CryofthePlanet posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...

Quite possibly the best message I've ever seen on this board.

I got to admit, I enjoy doing that too. It's definitely up there as one of the better posts around to be sure.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#7marko7Posted 2/26/2013 11:41:25 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
You all gots to chill, those of you anticipating and expecting Versus to show up at E3, TGS, or anyplace between. Just. Calm. Down.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF MEEHHHHH!!!
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#8PostDisasterPosted 2/26/2013 10:32:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9sordanPosted 2/26/2013 11:06:38 PM
I'm never believing any hype or rumors again. I'm not expecting it being at E3, or anywhere else in the foreseeable future. Zeal on neo-gaf got me so freakin hyped the day before the ps4 conference....I was heartbroken when Versus didn't show up. I don't know how he's not banned cause his "insider information" is just things we've all been speculating anyway.

Versus doesn't exist.