What's wrong with you people?

#1ichigohollowXPosted 2/26/2013 9:10:30 AM
Eight plus years of trolling by your beloved SE and you people still won't give up. Aren't you people sick of versus being teased and a no show each year? Sad to say that's what's wrong with this fanbase. Instead of showing your dislike for SE methods and decisions, you buy their games anyway. If we all came together and don't buy into SE B.S, then maybe we would see a change for once. Looking at the report of sales for Xiii-2, I a flabbergasted at how so many people complained about the original xiii, they can't he'll themselves but to buy the 2nd game. Then that chump kitase had the nerve to blame for xiii2s sales ( basically saying its our fault we didn't understand the story, or the fights were too hard. Another example is the recent PS4 event. SE proved once again that they don't give a dam and were too lazy to even give us a "New" tech demo of Agni. Instead we get the same bullcrap we get each year. Would a single screenshot or a tad bit of versus been hard to do? Nope. Instead we are gonna get another crappy FF game done by your love truly "Toryiyama.". I'm not fully blaming you guys, but lots of you are the reason SE keeps milking games and versus keeps getting put off. If xiii2 would have bombed, we wouldn't be seeing a lighting returns. We would see a change of SE management and decision making. We don't deserve this at all. If SE gave a dam about their fanbase, we would be playing versus right now. I'm sorry for the wall of text BC I'm TEXTING ON MY PHONE. I'm just fed up at this point. No game should be on hold for 8+ yrs now.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#2Panda_KunPosted 2/26/2013 9:16:14 AM
HEY! YOU'RE BACK. GOOD TO SEE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU DIED AFTER THAT ZERO DIVISION GAI CAST YOU *BEEPPPP* SPOILERS.

Anywho, it hasn't been 8+ years.
---
"To be a man, you must have honor and a p****!"
#3ichigohollowX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:20:16 AM
Panda_Kun posted...
HEY! YOU'RE BACK. GOOD TO SEE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU DIED AFTER THAT ZERO DIVISION GAI CAST YOU *BEEPPPP* SPOILERS.

XD I see what you did there. Nice to see you too panda. Well maybe so, but its getting close. I'm just tired of seeing lots of complaining topics ofhow SE blah blah blah. I thought this board would be dead by now. No insults intended.
---
If you vision a dream, always shield with hope and grief. Even if the Swords Blade pierces through them. Think of the shield as the guardian of hope and faith.
#4Panda_KunPosted 2/26/2013 9:41:07 AM
ichigohollowX posted...
Panda_Kun posted...

XD I see what you did there. Nice to see you too panda. Well maybe so, but its getting close. I'm just tired of seeing lots of complaining topics ofhow SE blah blah blah. I thought this board would be dead by now. No insults intended.

Good.

Hmm, maybe I should have said it hasn't been 8+ years yet. I'm not expecting stoopid SE to show anything this year and if you haven't heard, they're already planning to announce a NEW FF while Versus isn't even re-revealed. Now dats sum booship.
---
"To be a man, you must have honor and a p****!"
#5westontickleePosted 2/26/2013 10:00:00 AM
Smh
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#6marko7Posted 2/26/2013 10:38:00 AM
I love it when people complain about complaining.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#7ZeroCalsPosted 2/26/2013 1:44:15 PM
What do you mean, "you people"?

...racist.

:P
---
Official Wisest Person on the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
#8matt091282Posted 2/26/2013 3:09:23 PM
This game WILL come out!! Oh yes!!
#9ichigohollowX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:15:40 PM
ZeroCals posted...
What do you mean, "you people"?

...racist.

:P

The heck? Im no racist :)
---
#10Sorrow_EnderPosted 2/27/2013 8:44:47 AM
wall o text

didn't read
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching