Should this game have the traditional victory theme?

#11DarkKnightCessiPosted 2/27/2013 8:08:52 PM
It wouldn't be the same to me without it.
---
The Official "Hallowed Father, the First Sire" of all FF boards
#12Lelouch71Posted 2/27/2013 8:20:58 PM
I don't really care one way or the other.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#13theofficefan99Posted 2/27/2013 9:43:57 PM
Yes, why the hell not? Do some bold new things for the series whilst keeping in some traditional stuff. The traditional victory theme sure as hell is a lot better than the stuff they came up with for XIII and XIII-2, anyways, so I think it'd be best if they kept it. One time per Level-Up would be ideal, IMO.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#14grand_kaizerPosted 2/27/2013 11:10:37 PM
dkgerbil2 posted...
I don't see why they can't do something like FFXII did after boss battles. Kingdom Hearts games feature slowdowns when an event battle is defeated so why not just add that on to the end?

This was what I was thinking. Maybe slow-mo on the last strike or have a small scripted segment where Noctis puts the boss down for good at the end of battle, and it plays during that.

I would like to see it back if they can do it unintrusively. It definitely doesn't need to play every time you wipe out all the areas in the immediate vicinity though.

If they're just gonna play it at the end of boss battles though, I'd dig it if they changed it up for the more hardcore and plot-intensive boss fights. Sorta like how Chaos characters have a more malicious sounding victory theme in Dissidia.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#15KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/28/2013 3:18:28 AM
adnancool13 posted...
Its probably going to be a reminiscent of the traditional victory theme.

cool captain obvious
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#16marko7Posted 2/28/2013 4:53:01 AM
Yeh it'll probably be like XII/Agito where it plays when you level up. (This did happen in Agito right?)
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#17Graham_ChapmanPosted 2/28/2013 6:28:16 AM
Yahoo! Watashi wa katta, ze!
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!