So I just rewatched the January 2011 trailer for the first time in months...

#11shadowSEXilPosted 3/4/2013 1:28:43 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
i'm not sure if i can randomly hype myself up over this game anymore. i need some sort of tease, like the perfume gig. a good way to quell the waiting though, is to occupy yourself with other games. boring answer, but it works. there are so many great games to play while we wait.

This is true. Two years+ ago, though, I just wanted to murder SE.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#12matt091282Posted 3/4/2013 1:35:38 PM
I watched it too. Yeah, that was not a good idea. lol I can't wait to play it, though. I like games with a darker tone, and a dark setting. It was one of the reasons I liked FF7 so much. I really dug Midgar.
#13Wise_PotatoPosted 3/4/2013 1:51:10 PM
What excited me the most is the epic music, i mean damn we have only listened to few tracks and they all sound amazing already.
---
Versus XIII is a PS4 game, probably FFXV.
Formerly known as HeartKey_XIII
#14matt091282Posted 3/4/2013 1:53:24 PM
The OST might be buy worthy for me. We shall see.

Potato, are you still standing by that this will be a PS4 game? I still have a hard time believing it. I think the only thing we've heard about it that is realistic is a name change. But even that I'm not so sure we will see.
#15Wise_PotatoPosted 3/4/2013 2:07:06 PM
matt091282 posted...

Potato, are you still standing by that this will be a PS4 game? I still have a hard time believing it. I think the only thing we've heard about it that is realistic is a name change. But even that I'm not so sure we will see.

Square Enix have done it before, i don't see why Versus can't be a PS4 game.

But you know what? I'm now convinced that FFXV is not Versus, they will probably be two different PS4 games.

Time to change my sig.
---
Versus XIII is a PS4 game, probably FFXV.
#16matt091282Posted 3/4/2013 2:16:47 PM
Wise_Potato posted...
matt091282 posted...

But you know what? I'm now convinced that FFXV is not Versus, they will probably be two different PS4 games.

Time to change my sig.

Well, two FF games to break in the PS4 would be pretty sweet. I am just unsure if I want to get a PS4 right away, though. So, I'd hate to wait a little bit to get a new FF fix.
#17Wise_PotatoPosted 3/4/2013 2:21:08 PM
matt091282 posted...
Wise_Potato posted...
matt091282 posted...

Time to change my sig.

Well, two FF games to break in the PS4 would be pretty sweet. I am just unsure if I want to get a PS4 right away, though. So, I'd hate to wait a little bit to get a new FF fix.

I will wait at least one year before buying a next gen console, to see which device is better and which has better games.

PS3 still has several upcoming games and exclusives, i can wait for a year and more.
---
Versus XIII is probably a PS4 game now.
#18matt091282Posted 3/4/2013 2:22:39 PM
Wise_Potato posted...
matt091282 posted...
Wise_Potato posted...
matt091282 posted...

Time to change my sig.

I will wait at least one year before buying a next gen console, to see which device is better and which has better games.

PS3 still has several upcoming games and exclusives, i can wait for a year and more.

Me too. I hope one of them is Versus. lol I might wait until a slim model of the PS4 released before I get it. I don't know.
#19theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:33:36 PM
After the PS2 dual-layered disc fiasco and the 360 RROD/disc-scratching/vacuum fiasco, I've learned that it's a much better idea to wait until the slim version of a console is out.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin