Versus XIII is coming Q4 2013 - Q1 2014!

#41onilink888Posted 3/5/2013 2:58:29 PM(edited)
Rose_of_May posted...
Kind of off topic but as I'm lurking through the BD:FF thread on Gaf I'm getting the impression that most of them think it's unfathomable for anyone to post inside info on Gamefaqs but if the same is posted on Gaf they're more open to believe it.

Kinda hoping what Aryllies says turns out to be true just to spite Gaf. >:)

So what, you condone total and utter idiocy? Fine; you don't want to believe a trusted source over at NeoGAF. Okay, whatever. But let's go over a certain aspect of his claims one more time:

As I said in another topic, they're not even considering localisation as it stands now.

In what ****ing universe does this ever make sense? What in the **** is driving that thought process of yours? I can't imagine it's anything rational.
#42Panda_KunPosted 3/5/2013 2:47:56 PM
How about we just wait for official word on the game from the company itself? /SMH.
---
"To be a man, you must have honor and a p****!"
#43Lelouch71Posted 3/5/2013 3:11:53 PM
I hope so but I will take it with a grain of salt even though this Ary guy seems to have guess right although they have yet to make an official announcement about BD yet. I honestly do expect it to show up around TGS 2013. They might or might not show something at E3. But 2014 will be the most likely date.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#44ExtremeLightPosted 3/5/2013 3:17:08 PM
Everything is falling into place. LO and behold!!! Versus for ps4. Coming 2014. I can see it now. Let the hype, begin!!!!
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
#45ExtremeLightPosted 3/5/2013 3:21:32 PM
kenff6 posted...
If Versus were coming out this year / early next year then SE would be marketing it right now. SE isn't a company that waits until the last second to market a game.

I don't see no marketing for 14 and LR...
---
#46Rose_of_MayPosted 3/5/2013 3:24:26 PM
onilink888 posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
Kind of off topic but as I'm lurking through the BD:FF thread on Gaf I'm getting the impression that most of them think it's unfathomable for anyone to post inside info on Gamefaqs but if the same is posted on Gaf they're more open to believe it.

Kinda hoping what Aryllies says turns out to be true just to spite Gaf. >:)

So what, you condone total and utter idiocy? Fine; you don't want to believe a trusted source over at NeoGAF. Okay, whatever. But let's go over a certain aspect of his claims one more time:

As I said in another topic, they're not even considering localisation as it stands now.

In what ****ing universe does this ever make sense? What in the **** is driving that thought process of yours? I can't imagine it's anything rational.

Has Type-0 been localized? Or Dragon Quest X? Yeah, that's what I thought.
#47onilink888Posted 3/5/2013 3:27:19 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
Has Type-0 been localized? Or Dragon Quest X? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Holy ****. You're actually trying to establish parallels between those two games and Versus XIII? SE's done a terrible number on some of you folks.
#48Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:27:58 PM
onilink888 posted...
Holy ****. You're actually trying to establish parallels between those two games and Versus XIII? SE's done a terrible number on some of you folks.

There is no way Versus won't be localized, given the amount of money it has cost up till now. Aryllies is saying that they haven't considered it at this point in time. It is plausible.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#49onilink888Posted 3/5/2013 4:52:27 PM(edited)
Exentryk posted...
There is no way Versus won't be localized, given the amount of money it has cost up till now.

Which is precisely why the claim of no immediate plans for localization is particularly preposterous.
#50ExtremeLightPosted 3/5/2013 6:17:37 PM
Exentryk posted...
onilink888 posted...

There is no way Versus won't be localized, given the amount of money it has cost up till now. Aryllies is saying that they haven't considered it at this point in time. It is plausible.

Bullshhhh if they release the game on American shore it will sell like hotcakes. They'll get so much money, they'll run out of copies and people will have to do a couple days withwithout selling versus... And then more money.
---