Versus XIII is coming Q4 2013 - Q1 2014!

#51marko7Posted 3/6/2013 5:09:31 AM
peonus posted...
The man comes and claims to have relevant Versus information when all he does is heralds some gossip that's unsubstantiated and repeatedly untrue time and time again.

Didn't you just make some quip about me being 'mad'? Looks like you're the one drenched in tears here buddy. Oh and if you didn't notice, I was actually laughing at you.

I do not involve with myself with such business in exploiting the hopes and patience of Versus fans.

I never said ya did. But you certainly have an uncanny ability at posting worthless crap. Which, in your eyes, doesn't seem to be much different to what this guy is doing. Hence, the hypocrisy. :)

I don't go around screaming the end of the world like Chicken Little. No better than celebrity tabloids and gossip columnists.

^Exhibit A: Worthless crap.

I personally don't care for it but if you've dug a hole for yourself you better stay in it.

How is that deep, deep, dark hole you've been in all this time btw?

But I appreciate how you're getting all mad over me marko. So mad. Want me to mail you a pamphlet on how to uninstall the internet?

Nah I'm good. I wasn't mad anyway, I was actually having a good time laughing at you trying to act big and righteous. So you should probably keep the pamphlet, you seem to need it more than anyone ;)
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#52Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 3/6/2013 12:39:36 PM
Versus will come out Fall 2014 for the PS4.
#53mogensuPosted 3/6/2013 12:54:32 PM
I will bookmark this thread :D
#54iambashoPosted 3/6/2013 1:13:38 PM
This is the fourth time I've heard of Aryllies, and all three of the previous times he's been spot on up to months beforehand, so I'll skeptically accept this for now. It disappoints me to hear that the majority of bigwigs at SE supposedly don't care for Versus at all
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger
#55peonusPosted 3/6/2013 2:15:45 PM
No man. When I post worthless crap I don't try to sugar coat the fact this crap is worthless. I don't try to pass off my random posts as something worth of dignity and respect.

But this TC... he's demanding respect. He's forcing a false equivalency in that you're damned if you ignore me and you'll appear like an idiot. Little better than a cult.

Whatever petty feud you have against me is childish and disheartening. I understand this is the internet where you can wear big boy pants as long as you want but please try to camouflage your immaturity better. Your flame war against me is... disappointing at best.
#56EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:16:40 PM
peonus posted...
No man. When I post worthless crap I don't try to sugar coat the fact this crap is worthless. I don't try to pass off my random posts as something worth of dignity and respect.

But this TC... he's demanding respect. He's forcing a false equivalency in that you're damned if you ignore me and you'll appear like an idiot. Little better than a cult.

Whatever petty feud you have against me is childish and disheartening. I understand this is the internet where you can wear big boy pants as long as you want but please try to camouflage your immaturity better. Your flame war against me is... disappointing at best.

All hail peonus!
#57Exentryk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:18:25 PM(edited)
iambasho posted...
This is the fourth time I've heard of Aryllies, and all three of the previous times he's been spot on up to months beforehand, so I'll skeptically accept this for now.

He has also posted this image now, which confirms he lives in Japan. Not that I doubted it.

http://f.cl.ly/items/2p29120W2t3D3a0X2L2N/Photo1.jpg
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#58marko7Posted 3/6/2013 8:00:19 PM
peonus posted...
No man. When I post worthless crap I don't try to sugar coat the fact this crap is worthless.

I'm pretty sure you post it because you have issues.

I don't try to pass off my random posts as something worth of dignity and respect.

I never said you did. But if you must know what I think they come across as, it would have to be something like 'overly childish and dramatic propaganda that is pretty much irrelevant to everything ever'.

So f***? Get over it, coz like I said before, you're not in a much better position to judge.

Whatever petty feud you have against me is childish and disheartening.

Hahahaha didn't you just soil your nappy over someone who's apparently 'demanding respect' over the internet? And its not really a feud, its more of a comical pass time.

I understand this is the internet where you can wear big boy pants as long as you want but please try to camouflage your immaturity better.

Thats rich! Coming from a guy who exclusively posted in haikus for weeks just coz he thought it was 'dead kewl' and is now wearing 'big boy' pants of his own in an attempt to 'smite this evil doer' on the versus board over reasons beyond petty that its almost mind numbing. Jesus christ that is indeed rich!! XD

Your flame war against me is... disappointing at best.

The only thing disappointing here is your piss poor attempts at retorts. I mean, basically admitting to constantly posting crap, then to continue to call me childish while at the same time acting like a baby over nothing?.. Jeez thats pretty terrible.
---
Ruler of the FF Agito XIII Boards 2011-2012
The Official Creator of the Noctis Orgy on the FF Versus XIII Boards
#59utsusuPosted 3/6/2013 8:02:00 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
I don't see no marketing for 14 and LR...

More likely in Japan only. Maybe not so much overseas.
#60ExtremeLightPosted 3/6/2013 8:03:14 PM
utsusu posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
I don't see no marketing for 14 and LR...

More likely in Japan only. Maybe not so much overseas.

Thank you for responding.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.