Versus XIII is coming Q4 2013 - Q1 2014!

#61VunksPosted 3/6/2013 9:06:40 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
How about we just wait for official word on the game from the company itself? /SMH.

What kind of propaganda is this?
#62utsusuPosted 3/6/2013 9:13:11 PM
Vunks posted...
Panda_Kun posted...
How about we just wait for official word on the game from the company itself? /SMH.

What kind of propaganda is this?

Pretty good propaganda, if you ask me.
#63PendragoonPosted 3/6/2013 10:02:09 PM
Didn't I read this topic twice already last year?
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#64CryofthePlanetPosted 3/9/2013 11:24:13 AM
Step 1: Make a random Versus XIII topic about some random stuff that nobody can confirm.
Step 2: Have random posters start a massive argument about said game.
Step 3: Let said posters take it to an embarrassing level.
Step 4: Topic eventually dies because of the inevitable resolution that we just have to wait for official news.
Step 5: Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3 Our first album's about to be released, follow us!
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest
#65PostDisasterPosted 3/10/2013 1:27:21 AM
This is ludicrous. All this is is another "the game IS coming (insert very large time gap here)"

God, seriously? Q4 2013 or early 2014? Geez. Thanks for the reassurance sir. Only have to wait a hole 14 months till we can prove you wrong.

(Though, I do have insider source that this game will be released soon, about Q4 2015-2018 or early 2019-2021. Trust me. You have permission to delete my account if i'm wrong!!!!111!!!)
#66SSj7CloudSPosted 3/10/2013 5:14:05 AM
PostDisaster posted...
This is ludicrous. All this is is another "the game IS coming (insert very large time gap here)"

God, seriously? Q4 2013 or early 2014? Geez. Thanks for the reassurance sir. Only have to wait a hole 14 months till we can prove you wrong.

(Though, I do have insider source that this game will be released soon, about Q4 2015-2018 or early 2019-2021. Trust me. You have permission to delete my account if i'm wrong!!!!111!!!)

Hmm...alright but I'm holding you to your word sir! If I don't see it by 2021, you better watch your account!
---
Playing: Grandia II, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#67ArylliesPosted 3/10/2013 6:48:23 AM(edited)
Just thought I would clarify something regarding square enix not considering localisation at this stage.

It may be because English is not my first language but anyway; when I mean that they aren't considering it, I'm using the same expression as in Japanese "ima mada kangaetenai" which would maybe be better translated as : "they're not thinking about it now" meaning they're more focused on getting it completed and released in Japan first. Localisation comes second.

I have absolutely no doubt this title will get a worldwide localisation.
I was simply stating that it's not what's on their mind as of now.

Sorry for my poor command of the English language.
#68sirauron15Posted 3/10/2013 7:03:09 AM
Aryllies posted...
Just thought I would clarify something regarding square enix not considering localisation at this stage.

It may be because English is not my first language but anyway; when I mean that they aren't considering it, I'm using the same expression as in Japanese "ima mada kangaetenai" which would maybe be better translated as : "they're not thinking about it now" meaning they're more focused on getting it completed and released in Japan first. Localisation comes second.

I have absolutely no doubt this title will get a worldwide localisation.
I was simply stating that it's not what's on their mind as of now.

Sorry for my poor command of the English language.

if I didn't know your native language was Japanese, I would think your native language is English. Your English is well typed. very good.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#69GamerManiac187Posted 3/10/2013 7:17:24 AM(edited)
>Versus actually gets released Holiday 2013 in Japan for PS3
>Famitsu: "41/40"
>2ch: "Hail our new overlords Square-Enix"
>Versus sold out everywhere, and games don't normally sell out
>Andriasang: "We put the website back up just to review the game, which was thrown down from the heavens by God himself"
>Square: "Due to the poor performance of FFXIV:RR and FFXIII:LR in the West, we currently have no plans to localize the game in the West. Due to the sheer scope of Versus, the budget required for localization is naturally immense. Do not fret however, we have region locked Versus so no Westerners will ruin the experience for themselves."
>"In the meantime, enjoy FFX HD and KH1.5 HD. If those two sell 5 million copies combined, along with excellent performance of Bikini Lightning DLC for LR, the interest generated in the West will surely guarantee Versus' localization. However, the sheer size and scope of Versus means any localization effort will take at least 3 years."
>Sales goals reached, Versus getting localized
>Square: "Unfortunately, we have diverted human resource from Versus' localization to help production of Agni's Philosophy 2. We hope you will enjoy it. For those wanting Versus in the West, we ask that you please be patient."
>"We have decided to move Versus to the PS4, and port the entire game into the Luminous Engine. Be ready to see levels of graphical fidelity as seen in Agni's Philosophy 2. Of course, this has delayed Versus' release date, so we ask that you please be patient."
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#70GuitaristMattPosted 3/10/2013 2:59:02 PM
King Gir posted...
Cyber_Boy94 posted...
That's pretty much SE getting on stage at TGS and committing sudoku when they show off the game only a few months before release.

I lol'd

http://f.asset.soup.io/asset/3032/7455_83a9.png
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB