A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

#11ZendaikPosted 3/5/2013 3:53:32 PM(edited)
Just noticed an inconsistency. Aryllies said there would be no E3 trailer. You say there is. So which is it?

Plus Ary said a localization isn't being considered at this time.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#12Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/5/2013 3:57:46 PM
Another inconsistency, assuming that first comment on localization is for BDFF: How could it have started 6 months ago when Asano himself is just now reaching out to foreigners and trying to make an effort to get the game localized?

If that comment wasn't about BDFF at all, then disregard this post completely.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#13ZendaikPosted 3/5/2013 3:59:46 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Another inconsistency, assuming that first comment on localization is for BDFF: How could it have started 6 months ago when Asano himself is just now reaching out to foreigners and trying to make an effort to get the game localized?

If that comment wasn't about BDFF at all, then disregard this post completely.

He was talking about Versus, as the topic title suggests.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#14EscaSyraPosted 3/5/2013 4:09:05 PM
ITT: Info is coming. Wait a long time so info might actually come and I can say my made up rumor was true.
#15peonusPosted 3/5/2013 4:10:56 PM
I'm okay with this. It's not ambiguous, has relatively specific dates and time frames and what to expect, and actually tells me **** I don't already know.

You see, unlike cloudy stuff saying "Wink look forward to E3 wink" he's offering a very precise event that should occur.

So now...

A) If it doesn't pan out like the way he says it, he's wrong and lying
B) It works out like this, especially with the 3-4 month release gaps and **** gets real

Either way, there's no arrogance in his tone.

This guy's cool.
#16EscaSyraPosted 3/5/2013 4:12:30 PM
peonus posted...
I'm okay with this. It's not ambiguous, has relatively specific dates and time frames and what to expect, and actually tells me **** I don't already know.

You see, unlike cloudy stuff saying "Wink look forward to E3 wink" he's offering a very precise event that should occur.

So now...

A) If it doesn't pan out like the way he says it, he's wrong and lying
B) It works out like this, especially with the 3-4 month release gaps and **** gets real

Either way, there's no arrogance in his tone.

This guy's cool.

You are being fooled peonus. Chronickilla is ashamed.
#17MonkeySeraphPosted 3/5/2013 4:32:35 PM(edited)
EscaSyra posted...
ITT: Info is coming. Wait a long time so info might actually come and I can say my made up rumor was true.

indeed some of this sounds like stuff we already know with educated guess mixed in while the important parts sound like fan fiction not even going to start on calling out someone on a whole other forum.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#18peonusPosted 3/5/2013 4:17:03 PM
The guy is offering actual specifics on what is going to happen. If it doesn't pan out then there's no ambiguous "You misinterpreted my message" defense.

This guy is essentially making a bet and we can call him out on it exactly.
#19SagadegoPosted 3/5/2013 4:22:44 PM
booked mark for the hell of it. better than demondog 666's crap topics.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#20ExentrykPosted 3/5/2013 4:25:10 PM
Waiting for what he answers regarding those inconsistencies.

Btw, made a thread about this on Neogaf, if anyone wants to follow it there - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519552
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.