A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

#101EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 1:53:13 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
What makes you trustworthy? I don't see anything proving anything about how you know about SE. There's millions of people that live in Japan, and most of them don't know what happens at SE.

You'll have to offer up more significant info than a damn facebook page and ticket written in Japanese to earn some trust.

Well considering you know nothing nor pay much attention to Square as a company in general outside of what they make obvious to the general low end intellectuals of it's fanbase I don't really think you are in any position to even make a argumentative statement.

The only thing I'm arguing is that I don't believe some random person on the internet that offers no proof he works at SE. I don't give a damn what you think about that.

You don't need to believe the person. You also don't need to force your viewpoint on others.

Just drop it.

I don't see you telling that to all these rumor starters. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. They can take it or leave it, just like they do with these rumor starters.
#102ArylliesPosted 3/6/2013 1:53:29 PM
EscaSyra posted...
What makes you trustworthy? I don't see anything proving anything about how you know about SE. There's millions of people that live in Japan, and most of them don't know what happens at SE.

You'll have to offer up more significant info than a damn facebook page and ticket written in Japanese to earn some trust.

No wonder you are so aggressive if you don't read my posts properly.

I said I didn't prove whether I was trustworthy or not.
#103EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 1:54:48 PM
Aryllies posted...
EscaSyra posted...

No wonder you are so aggressive if you don't read my posts properly.

I said I didn't prove whether I was trustworthy or not.

Exactly my point. That's why I don't believe you.
#104ArylliesPosted 3/6/2013 1:59:06 PM
And I am saying that you are perfectly entitled to your right of not believing me.

I don't see why there's so much animosity on this thread.
#105EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:00:50 PM
Aryllies posted...
And I am saying that you are perfectly entitled to your right of not believing me.

Because you're willfully feeding off the emotions of people who have waited for this game since 2006. This has happened many times before on these boards and I'm tired of it. Go harass the XV board.
#106Darth_HavokPosted 3/6/2013 2:02:19 PM
Haters gonna hate. At this point I don't care who's starting rumors or who's right & who's wrong. I'd just like some legit info & SQEX just sucks ass at confirming/denying when it comes to this game! Bah! lol
---
The Official Maverick Hunter Zero of the MvC3 board!
PSN: Darth-Griever
#107MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 2:02:49 PM
EscaSyra posted...
Aryllies posted...

Because you're willfully feeding off the emotions of people who have waited for this game since 2006. This has happened many times before on these boards and I'm tired of it. Go harass the XV board.

Go tell your mom
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#108EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:03:39 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Aryllies posted...

Go tell your mom

I would tell your mom but Gilgamesh is somewhere in the void where I can't reach out to her.
#109MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 2:04:39 PM
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Aryllies posted...

Go tell your mom

I would tell your mom but Gilgamesh is somewhere in the void where I can't reach out to her.

Then tell your father.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#110ArylliesPosted 3/6/2013 2:05:02 PM
You've lost me. I don't remember talking about FFXV.
You may have been mistaking me for someone else.