A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII
2 years ago#121
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...
Am I the only one that thinks name calling & insulting parents (even if kidding) is sort of childish and off topic? (yes I'm aware that it's FF names being referenced) If people from other forums bash this place for being full of 12 year old whiners, it's stuff like this that gives them the fuel

Magius always talks about Gilgamesh. I always give him a hard time when he tries to act like those weapons are real and he doesn't get beat up all the time.

Only time they were real is in Type 0 or otherwise stated in the various Ultimania's.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
2 years ago#122
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...
Am I the only one that thinks name calling & insulting parents (even if kidding) is sort of childish and off topic? (yes I'm aware that it's FF names being referenced) If people from other forums bash this place for being full of 12 year old whiners, it's stuff like this that gives them the fuel

Magius always talks about Gilgamesh. I always give him a hard time when he tries to act like those weapons are real and he doesn't get beat up all the time.

Only time they were real is in Type 0 or otherwise stated in the various Ultimania's.

Never!
2 years ago#123
So... GameFAQs versus NeoGAF? The Board Wars?
2 years ago#124
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

Never!

Explain.
---
2 years ago#125
peonus posted...

Yes, we win because we don't act all high and mighty about having a super special email account that lets us register here.
2 years ago#126
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

Never!

Explain.

I don't know dude. I'm a snot nosed punk according to the high and mighty NeoGaf'ers. I wouldn't pay any attention to me, because I know I'm childish, but I just don't give a ****.
2 years ago#127
Well then I can gauge you forfeit the argument.
---
2 years ago#128
peonus posted...

It's long overdue.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
2 years ago#129
MagiusNecros posted...

At least I know when to quit, unlike Gilgamesh.
2 years ago#130
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

At least I know when to quit, unlike Gilgamesh.

I'M TAKING IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived