A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

#121MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 3:16:09 PM
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...
Am I the only one that thinks name calling & insulting parents (even if kidding) is sort of childish and off topic? (yes I'm aware that it's FF names being referenced) If people from other forums bash this place for being full of 12 year old whiners, it's stuff like this that gives them the fuel

Magius always talks about Gilgamesh. I always give him a hard time when he tries to act like those weapons are real and he doesn't get beat up all the time.

Only time they were real is in Type 0 or otherwise stated in the various Ultimania's.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#122EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 3:16:58 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...
Am I the only one that thinks name calling & insulting parents (even if kidding) is sort of childish and off topic? (yes I'm aware that it's FF names being referenced) If people from other forums bash this place for being full of 12 year old whiners, it's stuff like this that gives them the fuel

Magius always talks about Gilgamesh. I always give him a hard time when he tries to act like those weapons are real and he doesn't get beat up all the time.

Only time they were real is in Type 0 or otherwise stated in the various Ultimania's.

Never!
#123peonusPosted 3/6/2013 3:17:48 PM
So... GameFAQs versus NeoGAF? The Board Wars?
#124MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 3:18:17 PM
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

Never!

Explain.
---
#125EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 3:18:46 PM
peonus posted...

Yes, we win because we don't act all high and mighty about having a super special email account that lets us register here.
#126EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 3:20:27 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

Never!

Explain.

I don't know dude. I'm a snot nosed punk according to the high and mighty NeoGaf'ers. I wouldn't pay any attention to me, because I know I'm childish, but I just don't give a ****.
#127MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 3:21:22 PM
Well then I can gauge you forfeit the argument.
---
#1281TruthPosted 3/6/2013 3:21:35 PM
peonus posted...

It's long overdue.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#129EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 3:23:01 PM
MagiusNecros posted...

At least I know when to quit, unlike Gilgamesh.
#130MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 3:23:43 PM
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

At least I know when to quit, unlike Gilgamesh.

I'M TAKING IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
---