A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

#61largerockPosted 3/6/2013 3:03:23 AM
I'm taking this with a grain of salt but...

Not Action RPG?

V_V
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#62ZanarkandZPosted 3/6/2013 4:12:06 AM
>Games shown to gamestop of all things.
>Versus no longer being a action rpg while we have a trailer that shows the KH gameplay, something it would make no sense scrapping now.
>No localization.
>TGS trailer only while the game is going to be released before E3 2014.

Seriously go back to bed. This is another ridiculous speculation thread based on "My uncle told me !!"
#63MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 4:36:03 AM
ZanarkandZ posted...
>Versus no longer being a action rpg while we have a trailer that shows the KH gameplay, something it would make no sense scrapping now.
>No localization.

Seriously go back to bed. This is another ridiculous speculation thread based on "My uncle told me !!"

So when was the last Versus trailer?
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#64ExtremeLightPosted 3/6/2013 5:25:17 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
ZanarkandZ posted...
>No localization.

So when was the last Versus trailer?

January 2011.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
#65kilaudePosted 3/6/2013 5:58:21 AM
If this is ATB it's an instant buy for me. I just don't want any relation to the FFXII battle system whatsoever.
#66ShiningBladerPosted 3/6/2013 6:27:11 AM
No longer an action rpg?

That is a letdown...
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
#67NarolfPosted 3/6/2013 6:27:58 AM
kanart posted...
why the Kagari hate anyway?

http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpersonality/ss/defensemech_3.htm
#68MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 6:37:40 AM
Narolf posted...
kanart posted...

Seems more like a two way street if you ask me.

IMO if Kagari wants to give a "You're wrong" statement, she has to back it up with facts and of course she probably isn't able to.

So in turn it can be safe to say both parties are in denial. Or in this case have some form of "denial" in relation to each other.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#69ArylliesPosted 3/6/2013 6:43:11 AM
Hello everyone.

I have to say ... wow. There seems to be a lot of anger and distrust here. (Not that the internet is the last place I'd expect those things to be but still.)

Alright so first thing, I do not know Kagari and I discovered how much this had become some kind of big deal from some of the Gfaqs posts. I had quick look at the Neogaf forums and I was honestly surprised.

I just wanted to address some things that have been said about me or the credibility of Gamefaqs as a whole, not because I want to people to believe me but because I don't really like all the criticism I've read about Gamefaqs, a website I've been using since 1997 to talk about one of my passions video games with other passionate players.

To our Kotaku writer friend: No I do not live in France contrary to my Gfaqs profile or whatever info you may gather from a skillful google search. I live in Tokyo, Japan (and if anything, that's quite easy to prove.)
When you asked me if I could elaborate on what I had said, I told you that for security purposes I'd rather not reveal my name to a Gawker site journalist.

I also wasn't very impressed when you told me :

"If I promise not to use you as a source, could you provide proof of your identity in some way? Just so I know you're telling the truth?"

Yes Jason, I would love to divulge my identity to websites with an impeccable track record when it comes to security. Especially when they tell me they're not going to use me as a source.
I also appreciate a professional journalist discussing potential sources not sounding credible on high traffic websites.
High risk zero reward is far from being my motto in life.
(see http://www.forbes.com/sites/firewall/2010/12/13/the-lessons-of-gawkers-security-mess/)

Regarding me posting on Gamefaqs as some reason to discredit whatever I may say.
That some people may regard Gamefaqs as a nest for liars and young/immature players may be seen as unequivocal. However it's hard to dispute the fact that there are a lot of quality players here who love to talk in depth about their games, regardless of having a so called VIP status or not. The fact that I have a history on this website under this nickname talking about Dark Souls amongst others only proves that yes, I like good games.

The point some people made that no one in their right mind would be stupid/brazen enough to leak information on Gamefaqs are quite strange. What's better for an informer than to be heard by people he knows actually care about what he has to say while maintaining a relatively low profile?

Anyways, regarding all the cross forum disparaging, there really is no need for this.
Enjoy your games and feel free to believe whoever based on their track record or gut instinct. I'm not doing this for fame or any vain reason. I told people about ATB because I didn't like people getting their hopes up for no reason. I told people about BD localisation because the players on the Gfaqs forum seemed truly concerned about the game future.

If people believe my "revelations" (although I really didn't leak much to be honest) were simple educated guesses, so be it. I'll just ask them to double check the timing of those, especially regarding the outcome of the localisation meetings.

Regarding the user called Kagari on the Neogaf forum. I don't really mind being called "full of fecal matter" as if my goal was to be believed by everyone, I don't think I would have posted on a semi dead forum board on the internet.
I also would never berate someone I never had any contact with, but that may have to do with my education.
I respect your opinion and doubts as you are more than entitled to have both.

Long live Gamefaqs and thank you to CJayC for creating one of my favourite websites.
It's still a damn fine website with a nice and passionate community. Let's keep it that way.
Enjoy the games when they come, for they will.
#70NarolfPosted 3/6/2013 6:46:13 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
Narolf posted...
kanart posted...

Seems more like a two way street if you ask me.

IMO if Kagari wants to give a "You're wrong" statement, she has to back it up with facts and of course she probably isn't able to.

So in turn it can be safe to say both parties are in denial. Or in this case have some form of "denial" in relation to each other.

She knows what is going on behind the scenes, she just can't reveal any of those "facts". You are aware of that yourself: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47298060&postcount=448