A message to Kagari on NeoGaf regarding Versus XIII

#91Fairy_WalnutPosted 3/6/2013 2:10:47 PM
psxphreak posted...
Just for clarification, I think Kagari is great and one of the most genuine people in the FF community.

The OP's tone was more rather just to say that claiming Aryllies is wrong is sort of hard to do if youre not completely "in the know" yourself. Kagari is great, Neogaf is great.

I trust my source.

However, the Gamestop bit was incorrect and a bit of a mistranslation on my part. Plans were discussed, no content shown other than some FFX stuff

This part of your second post contradicts almost your entire topic post. How can Versus have undergone all these changes you listed yet nobody has seen them. There is a lot more mistranslation than the Gamestop flub.
#92EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:11:14 PM
ITT: I don't care if you believe me, but if you say something negative about me I'll post again to try to make you believe me. Attention seeker.
#93ArylliesPosted 3/6/2013 2:34:28 PM(edited)
So now I am an attention seeker. I don't remember being the one blowing all of this out of proportion.

The only thing I demonstrated is not that I am trustworthy, but that people criticising with no basis can be untrustworthy.

I'll leave it at that, lest I be slapped with another demeaning remark.

Have a great day nonetheless.
#94EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:40:36 PM
What makes you trustworthy? I don't see anything proving anything about how you know about SE. There's millions of people that live in Japan, and most of them don't know what happens at SE.

You'll have to offer up more significant info than a damn facebook page and ticket written in Japanese to earn some trust.
#951TruthPosted 3/6/2013 2:42:55 PM
Aryllies posted...
So now I am an attention seeker. I don't remember being the one blowing all of this out of proportion.

Relax, bro. You have a dedicated group of believers and I am one of them. :)

Also, you've yet to tell us if FF Versus XIII is still PS3 exclusive or has been moved to PS3/360 like the Lightning Saga games (FFXIII, FFXIII-2, LR FFXIII) or is now PS4 exclusive.

Lastly, what's up with Hiroyuki Ito? Is he working on FFXV?
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#961TruthPosted 3/6/2013 2:45:35 PM
EscaSyra posted...
You'll have to offer up more significant info than a damn facebook page and ticket written in Japanese to earn some trust.

The newspaper is from Kanagawa prefecture and is dated March 2013. It's also in front of a PC where he's actually logged in. That's good enough proof that he's based in Japan.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#97EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:47:20 PM
1Truth posted...
EscaSyra posted...

The newspaper is from Kanagawa prefecture and is dated March 2013. It's also in front of a PC where he's actually logged in. That's good enough proof that he's based in Japan.

I never said he wasn't from Japan. I said being from Japan doesn't mean he knows what's going on at SE.
#98MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 2:47:53 PM
EscaSyra posted...
What makes you trustworthy? I don't see anything proving anything about how you know about SE. There's millions of people that live in Japan, and most of them don't know what happens at SE.

Well considering you know nothing nor pay much attention to Square as a company in general outside of what they make obvious to the general low end intellectuals of it's fanbase I don't really think you are in any position to even make a argumentative statement.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#99EscaSyraPosted 3/6/2013 2:50:46 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...

Well considering you know nothing nor pay much attention to Square as a company in general outside of what they make obvious to the general low end intellectuals of it's fanbase I don't really think you are in any position to even make a argumentative statement.

The only thing I'm arguing is that I don't believe some random person on the internet that offers no proof he works at SE. I don't give a damn what you think about that.
#100MagiusNecrosPosted 3/6/2013 2:51:30 PM
EscaSyra posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
EscaSyra posted...

The only thing I'm arguing is that I don't believe some random person on the internet that offers no proof he works at SE. I don't give a damn what you think about that.

You don't need to believe the person. You also don't need to force your viewpoint on others.

Just drop it.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board