Man, screw NeoGAF! I'm so sick and tired of that awful FF community!

#51DanahellPosted 3/6/2013 9:16:02 PM
Danahell posted...
But she's supposed to have insider sources. That's the thing.

But what if she does that on purpose? :O

Maybe she means the opposite of what she says!

Or at least at this point it would be more accurate to consider it that way. XD

What would she gain from that? >.>

DAMMIT ZEAL WHERE IS YOUR INFO?

Attention I guess, this is the internet you know, attention whores are all over the place.
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#521Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:59:55 PM
tamayamawuv posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
1Truth posted...

And now we come to the real problem: The infamous Kagari. Have we all forgotten her massive failure in predictions?

1) She said that FFXIII would never come to the 360 as Sony have bought exclusivity like MGS4.
2) She said that there would never be FFXIII-2 due to the poor reception of FFXIII.
3) She said that FF Versus XIII will release before FFXIII-2 and will likely release in Japan in Q4 2011.
4) She said that there would never be a FFXIII-3 (LR).
5) She said that Type-0 would definitely release in the West.
6) She said that FF Versus XIII would be at TGS 2012.

1.) No one would had guessed that a mainline FF would touch Xbox. It was common belief not just her.
2.) Another common belief. It now seem that every mainline title starting at X will have a sequel...
3.) Yet another common belief. Versus felt like it was around the corner with 14 release and type-0 release.
4.) Everyone pretty much said this until the game first surfaced...
5.) Still could happen.
6.) So did most of Gamefaqs. No one was expecting Lightning Returns. Not that soon.

I don't like her but most of the things you listed were spread by everyone not just her and her minions or whatever.

But the thing is, a lot of people treat her as a super credible source but considering that list, she's pretty much just as clueless as all of us.

Exactly.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#53utsusuPosted 3/6/2013 10:09:16 PM
I suppose a journalist does not necessarily have access to all information.
#541Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:24:57 PM
utsusu posted...
I suppose a journalist does not necessarily have access to all information.

Pretty much.
---
#55StarBladeEdgePosted 3/7/2013 1:24:46 AM
EventualDecline posted...
1Truth posted...
Have you read their FF threads? They're mostly filled with posts about FF rankings, countless Toriyama bashing and people stating what's wrong with modern SQEX Japan and what they need to do in order to save the FF series.

You mean like here?

And your criticism of NeoGAF would be more credible if you weren't posting this on Gamefaqs, the laughing stock of the internet and the dumbest gaming community to be found anywhere. I would know, I've been here for over 12 years, and the quality of the posters here are quite low. I know what I'm talking about.

NeoGAF attracts an older crowd and it IS a more intelligent community with a higher caliber of posts and posters. Gamefaqs is like a daycare service for snot nosed little kids.

>_>... congrats to you for a 12 year membership on a website for idiots, like you say . says a lot about you too , no ?

i don't know neogaf very well but all i know is that most people there use stupid avatars and every ff news they predict are false like tc posted. lol. yeah very '' intelligent community '' indeed .
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#56Asd202Posted 3/7/2013 7:15:46 AM
To be fair there is no good community for popular titles I mean if it's popular it draws a lot of people and people are generally stupid just look at blizzard forum or MMO champion ( a fan site mostly for WoW) the sheer idiocy I've seen on those boards made me question humanity.
#57DantayyyyyPosted 3/7/2013 8:13:59 AM
LOL wtf is all this????

come E3 so it can hopefully clear all the salt, god damn
#58nfobiaPosted 3/7/2013 8:33:16 AM
NeoGAF is bunch of nobody game collectors who dont actually know anything about video games. GameFAQS is the one and only reliable source.
#59The_Lost_SabrePosted 3/7/2013 9:38:16 AM
I don't consider either site to be reliable. : /
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
#601Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 12:29:31 PM
nfobia posted...
NeoGAF is bunch of nobody game collectors who dont actually know anything about video games. GameFAQS is the one and only reliable source.

Truth.
---