These rumor starters from neogaf need to go back to where they came from.

#11EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:15:36 PM
peonus posted...
Props for using the word "malarkey".

Ahh, it's good to see your beautiful face peonus. I wish all the old regulars were still here on a regular basis. Oh well, at least there's still you and HeartlessHero.
#121TruthPosted 3/6/2013 3:26:37 PM
EscaSyra posted...
peonus posted...

Ahh, it's good to see your beautiful face peonus. I wish all the old regulars were still here on a regular basis. Oh well, at least there's still you and HeartlessHero.

I'm an old regular, too.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#13EscaSyra(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:27:22 PM
1Truth posted...
EscaSyra posted...
peonus posted...

I'm an old regular, too.

Disappointing. Where's Stella when you need her?
#14Charizard18Posted 3/6/2013 5:54:07 PM
1Truth posted...
It's the fallout. She'll say one thing and because she's overvalued that s**** will spread across NeoGAF and then eventually hit other forums and GameFAQs. You can't get away from her BS. Granted, there's times she's right, but most times she's way off. I don't like her elitist attitude despite being wrong more than right. I don't like that when she says something, it spreads around the FF online community like freaking Yoichi Wada was the one that said it.

This pretty much describes all of Neogaf.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#15ExtremeLightPosted 3/6/2013 6:02:38 PM
So gamefaqs think this game is dead.
And neogaf think this game is something other than stated.

When in truth, both are wrong.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#16Rojo_Posted 3/6/2013 6:11:45 PM
1Truth posted...
EscaSyra posted...
peonus posted...

I'm an old regular, too.

i am as well i just hardly ever contribute. As for the rumors we will have to wait till E3 before we can do the he was wright/wrong dance like usual.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#17Sorrow_EnderPosted 3/7/2013 6:30:40 AM
we should all just make a neogaf account and troll this Kagari's posts
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching
#18heartlesshero17Posted 3/7/2013 11:22:48 AM
EscaSyra posted...
peonus posted...

Yay for love. Hello chronic
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#19VunksPosted 3/7/2013 4:57:52 PM
Sorrow_Ender posted...
we should all just make a neogaf account and troll this Kagari's posts

Or we should make an account and tell them our "inside" info.
#20sordanPosted 3/7/2013 6:17:13 PM
1Truth posted...
MonkeySeraph posted...
1Truth posted...
MonkeySeraph posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
IDK but Kagari pisses me off, and so does her fanbase.

I've asked this before and I didn't get an answer why exactly?

She's has track record of wrong predictions and yet still maintains her lofty ego with regards to the delusion of thinking she's the most intelligent and informed FF fan with regards to SQEX Japan news, info, release dates, etc.

I see and you can't just ignore her why?

It's the fallout. She'll say one thing and because she's overvalued that s**** will spread across NeoGAF and then eventually hit other forums and GameFAQs. You can't get away from her BS. Granted, there's times she's right, but most times she's way off. I don't like her elitist attitude despite being wrong more than right. I don't like that when she says something, it spreads around the FF online community like freaking Yoichi Wada was the one that said it.

Additionally, every time she is proven wrong she just says "things changed quickly". She was confident Versus would appear at TGS 2012, it didn't, she said they had preparations but decided last minute to not show it. Any info she does get is from the NA branch of square enix, and they know next to nothing about the japan side. She's just a journalist, she has no real connections.

Another gaf "insider" Zeal kept hyping a Versus reveal at the PS4 event, successfully getting many, many people hyped. That Versus reveal obviously didn't happen. Like Kargari he said things changed and they decided to pull the reveal last minute, citing hashimoto's odd behavior and "please be excited" bulls*** as proof.

I don't believe anything anymore.