regarding that Spring "hint" Nomura was quoted for...

#1PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/7/2013 1:27:06 AM
http://www.novacrystallis.com/2012/12/final-fantasy-series-staff-discuss-their-past-present-and-future/

Tetsuya Nomura: Its been 21 years since he joined the company.
Because of the severe winter, hes been taking care not to catch a cold. Hes looking forward for Spring to come since its warmer.

i never thought much of this quote, and still don't, however i just realized something. the spring season officially starts on march 20th and ends on june 21st. e3 begins on june 11th... if you're a believer of nomura's supposed "hint", then it could certainly fit with hashimoto's announcement about e3.
...and then there's the perfume product being promoted already... (sorry, had to throw that in there)

i'm just saiyan, MAYBE something versus related will happen at e3. though i went through the effort of creating this topic, i still don't believe we'll get anything, but at least it's something to cling to?

some of you probably noticed this already, but i hadn't because when spring comes to mind, i think march and april. psh, the minute we hit june, it's summer time in my head.
btw, we're in frikken march already ~_~. time is flyin'.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#2uekijusticePosted 3/7/2013 1:44:32 AM
It's 2013, and at this point I just want to believe. C'mon Nomura, I want a graduation pressie!!
#3peonusPosted 3/7/2013 1:45:19 AM
What do Starks when winter has come?
#4EventualDeclinePosted 3/7/2013 3:03:44 AM
PillsberyDoeMan, aren't you tired of this s*** by now? More info comes when it comes, and the game arrives when it arrives. Threads like this aren't going to change anything. This is just getting pathetic now. Give it a rest, Sherlock.

In fact, I were the developers, I would delay the game 1 day for each thread like this that appears on Gamefaqs. Maybe that's what they've been doing for years, and you just didn't know it. How will you live with yourself now?

This..... this is why we can't have nice things.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#5ExentrykPosted 3/7/2013 3:38:05 AM
Spring in Japan:
4 February 5 May

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_calendar
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#661degreesPosted 3/7/2013 4:31:47 AM
Exentryk posted...
Spring in Japan:
4 February 5 May

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_calendar

Those are traditional dates. People usually associate the blossoming of the cherry trees (those pink ones) with spring. a quick google reveals that the average date over the last 10 years was March 29th for the blossoming.

we're looking up till june for e3 anyway haha
#7kilaudePosted 3/7/2013 4:58:37 AM
PillsberyDoeMan, You're a saiyan? Congrats man, please send us a pic of you going supersaiyan :D
#8SoulMikeYPosted 3/7/2013 8:31:56 AM
EventualDecline posted...
PillsberyDoeMan, aren't you tired of this s*** by now? More info comes when it comes, and the game arrives when it arrives. Threads like this aren't going to change anything. This is just getting pathetic now. Give it a rest, Sherlock.

In fact, I were the developers, I would delay the game 1 day for each thread like this that appears on Gamefaqs. Maybe that's what they've been doing for years, and you just didn't know it. How will you live with yourself now?

This..... this is why we can't have nice things.

Aren't you tired of responding to these topics? Guess not bro, gtfoh. So I guess proactively talking and doing things in here and real life is not as smart as "when it happens, it happens" whenever it comes my way attitude.

By all means guys, don't ever DO anything in life, let it come to you!

Good one genius.
#9EventualDeclinePosted 3/7/2013 1:56:06 PM
^So you think that you are going to bring Versus to you, by posting on Gamefaqs. Is that what you believe, smart one?

I guess after posting so long on this forum, dementia starts to set in for some of you. Some of you people are seriously delusional.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#10ExtremeLightPosted 3/7/2013 3:16:10 PM
Man this is sooo old. Information blowout incoming.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.