FFversusXII; Regarding NeoGaf and GameFAQs

#1VioletkagePosted 3/7/2013 11:33:40 AM
This topic is designed to bring light to the rumour starting and flame-war that has occurred on either side of the trenches. There is no need to become upset by either of the posters in this event as Square Enix will does not (often) comment on rumour or speculation despite the validity of any individual whom is either working with Square or simply claims to have inside information.

The truth remains that Square will come forward with information when they are ready and willing to present there products. Any statement regardless of its intent or eventual truthfulness should always be taken lightly as this information is usually not warranted and often times is used to provoke a response from either posters such as myself unfortunately, or in this case most likely Square Enix.

Now as far as the man rumours revolving around this game is concerned I would like to say that I will be a pre order purchase as soon as the game is given a formal release date and not a day sooner. If the battle system has truly been changed i hope Square Enix is able and willing to handle potential backlash from their consumers. I would like to insist that individuals continue to discus the potential this game could offer to the current and next generation of gaming and would further insist that we ignore any attempts to provoke a negative reaction from either NeoGaf or Square Enix as in either case it will only provide negative moral towards what we hope can be a shinning beacon for the future of my favourite series.

I apologize for the massive text, however, I have a unique relationship with final fantasy and I simply want the game to release so we as fans can enjoy what wee have waited nearly a decade for. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day I will be returning to my History paper now.
---
Everyday I tell myself people couldn't possibly get any stupider, every day I am proven horribly wrong.
PSN: violetkage
#2adnancool13Posted 3/7/2013 11:37:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3CityLumbarPosted 3/7/2013 11:46:14 AM
Thanks for clearing that up, chief!
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#4MagiusNecrosPosted 3/7/2013 11:51:45 AM
The rumors didn't have GILGAMESH in it.

Therefore they are fake.

:P
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#5TiaelPosted 3/7/2013 12:43:31 PM
What is this I don't even.
---
Hoping for: Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization.
Dragon Quest>Ys>SMT>Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#6zombie_basher13Posted 3/7/2013 3:42:11 PM
You know, I was gonna make a topic just like this, but I couldn't have said it better myself. A lot of people on this board act like gullible 10 year olds, believing or almost believing every single rumor that comes out from every single random person. Like this Ariylles guy, frikin everybody or close to it is believing what he says, but he came out of nowhere and started spouting crap and people treat him like the messiah.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#7VunksPosted 3/7/2013 3:52:54 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
You know, I was gonna make a topic just like this, but I couldn't have said it better myself. A lot of people on this board act like gullible 10 year olds, believing or almost believing every single rumor that comes out from every single random person. Like this Ariylles guy, frikin everybody or close to it is believing what he says, but he came out of nowhere and started spouting crap and people treat him like the messiah.

I think most on gamefaqs know he is full of sh*t.
#8ArylliesPosted 3/7/2013 5:55:36 PM
I think you're confusing me with Psxfreak. I don't remember spouting any nonsense so far. (If I did I apologise, but be sure to point it out to me.)

Any cross forum war is truly unnecessary and does nothing for the image of the two websites involved.
#9Rojo_Posted 3/8/2013 2:08:02 AM
Well written TC
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#10iambashoPosted 3/8/2013 5:40:00 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...

Aryllies actually started sharing info on SEJ's inner workings 4+ months ago, he didn't "come out of nowhere". He told us about All the Bravest before it was even announced or teased, he told us about BDFF's localization days before the official tweet, and... gah, there was at least one more thing he said that came to be shortly after. Compared to Kagari who hasn't had anything right in years or psxphreak who literally just came out of nowhere to spout nonsense, he's the most trustworthy guy we've got as to what all goes on within SEJ.
---
The world you see with your eyes may well differ completely from the one I see with mine. There are as many worlds as there are observers-Doreen, Chrono Trigger