Interview with Nomura in next Famitsu issue!

#21sirauron15Posted 3/8/2013 6:16:23 PM
i wonder if ffx hd will be mentioned
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#22utsusuPosted 3/8/2013 6:18:58 PM
I meant "last section" of the Square Enix blurb. Yeah, that sentence is in the Square Enix section.
#23VunksPosted 3/8/2013 7:33:28 PM
The surprise is they will have more info soon just be patient.
#24sirauron15Posted 3/8/2013 7:44:19 PM
Vunks posted...
The surprise is they will have more info soon just be patient.

THIS^
and it lowers their stock every time.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#25utsusuPosted 3/8/2013 9:00:48 PM
Famitsu doesn't say surprise, it says "present," as in, "gift." It may not necessarily be an information announcement.
#26CryofthePlanetPosted 3/9/2013 11:03:42 AM
Exentryk posted...
Still, I am hoping for a line or two about Versus. :3

I'm sure he'll say something. They'll ask him at the end, "What can you tell us about the much-anticipated Final Fantasy Versus XIII?"

And Nomura will answer with either, "Please wait for more information," or something newer like, "Please be excited for E3."
---
Check out my band! I'm the bassist :3 Our first album's about to be released, follow us!
http://www.reverbnation.com/atdeathsbehest
#27SSj7CloudSPosted 3/9/2013 11:22:09 AM
CryofthePlanet posted...
Exentryk posted...
Still, I am hoping for a line or two about Versus. :3

I'm sure he'll say something. They'll ask him at the end, "What can you tell us about the much-anticipated Final Fantasy Versus XIII?"

And Nomura will answer with either, "Please wait for more information," or something newer like, "Please be excited for E3."

There's your two lines.
---
Playing: Grandia II, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#28Lelouch71Posted 3/9/2013 3:26:37 PM
ZeroGravity347 posted...
Do you guy's realize he's been using this "Can't say anything" excuse since Versus was announced! Back when the PS3 first LAUNCHED. Now the PS4 is LAUNCHING. That's an entire CONSOLE GENERATION that this game was absent for. How in holy hell does this guy expect anybody to take him seriously? This is just so sad at this point.

Take seriously or not. Nomura is a man doing his job. If the higher up gives him the order he has to follow it. So you can't really fault him for not being able to stay much.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#29jenraisPosted 3/9/2013 5:55:01 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...
Do you guy's realize he's been using this "Can't say anything" excuse since Versus was announced! Back when the PS3 first LAUNCHED. Now the PS4 is LAUNCHING. That's an entire CONSOLE GENERATION that this game was absent for. How in holy hell does this guy expect anybody to take him seriously? This is just so sad at this point.

Take seriously or not. Nomura is a man doing his job. If the higher up gives him the order he has to follow it. So you can't really fault him for not being able to stay much.

The higher ups are imbeciles and I can guarentee you they will lose sales simply because of their ignore and the fanbases hatred of enix right now
#30VunksPosted 3/9/2013 9:07:47 PM
jenrais posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...

The higher ups are imbeciles and I can guarentee you they will lose sales simply because of their ignore and the fanbases hatred of enix right now

If people still buy from EA, square is fine.