Interview with Nomura in next Famitsu issue!

#31rpgczarPosted 3/9/2013 10:24:47 PM
the present is that everyone who buys the magazine gets a small sample of the noctis perfume lol
#32Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/10/2013 8:35:10 AM(edited)
I hope he says something about KH3. Or at least a window for KH2.5's release.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#33Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/10/2013 8:52:33 AM
SSj7CloudS posted...
CryofthePlanet posted...
Exentryk posted...
Still, I am hoping for a line or two about Versus. :3

I'm sure he'll say something. They'll ask him at the end, "What can you tell us about the much-anticipated Final Fantasy Versus XIII?"

And Nomura will answer with either, "Please wait for more information," or something newer like, "Please be excited for E3."

There's your two lines.

Pretty much this.
---
The occasional Cheezburger of the LR XIII Board - Cmon Lightning, u should really do that in private (http://tinyurl.com/bgk7xod
)
#34theofficefan99Posted 3/10/2013 9:02:46 AM
Sir_Tom_Jones posted...
SSj7CloudS posted...
CryofthePlanet posted...
Exentryk posted...
Still, I am hoping for a line or two about Versus. :3

I'm sure he'll say something. They'll ask him at the end, "What can you tell us about the much-anticipated Final Fantasy Versus XIII?"

And Nomura will answer with either, "Please wait for more information," or something newer like, "Please be excited for E3."

There's your two lines.

Pretty much this.

If he says "Please be excited for E3," I'll be happy. Because that means that Versus XIII will show up at E3. Finally.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#35MonkeySeraphPosted 3/10/2013 9:38:51 AM
jenrais posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...
Do you guy's realize he's been using this "Can't say anything" excuse since Versus was announced! Back when the PS3 first LAUNCHED. Now the PS4 is LAUNCHING. That's an entire CONSOLE GENERATION that this game was absent for. How in holy hell does this guy expect anybody to take him seriously? This is just so sad at this point.

Take seriously or not. Nomura is a man doing his job. If the higher up gives him the order he has to follow it. So you can't really fault him for not being able to stay much.

The higher ups are imbeciles and I can guarentee you they will lose sales simply because of their ignore and the fanbases hatred of enix right now

what the hell are you talking about?
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#36theofficefan99Posted 3/10/2013 9:45:43 AM
MonkeySeraph posted...
jenrais posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...
Do you guy's realize he's been using this "Can't say anything" excuse since Versus was announced! Back when the PS3 first LAUNCHED. Now the PS4 is LAUNCHING. That's an entire CONSOLE GENERATION that this game was absent for. How in holy hell does this guy expect anybody to take him seriously? This is just so sad at this point.

Take seriously or not. Nomura is a man doing his job. If the higher up gives him the order he has to follow it. So you can't really fault him for not being able to stay much.

The higher ups are imbeciles and I can guarentee you they will lose sales simply because of their ignore and the fanbases hatred of enix right now

Have you been living under a rock the past few years?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#37MonkeySeraphPosted 3/10/2013 10:05:50 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
MonkeySeraph posted...
jenrais posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...

Have you been living under a rock the past few years?

unfortunately I don't take mis-blaming seriously. like people complaining about Nomura being responsible for the death of FF most of the grievances I hear about enix come from ignorant dumb***es
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#38theofficefan99Posted 3/10/2013 11:01:54 AM
MonkeySeraph posted...
unfortunately I don't take mis-blaming seriously. like people complaining about Nomura being responsible for the death of FF most of the grievances I hear about enix come from ignorant dumb***es

Huh? I have never heard anyone blame Nomura for the downfall of FF.
---
#39DoctorCrabMDPosted 3/10/2013 11:07:19 AM

If he says "Please be excited for E3," I'll be happy. Because that means that Versus XIII will show up at E3. Finally.

Sometimes I wonder if some people here still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Cuz I swear you guys will put your blind faith into anything.
#40theofficefan99Posted 3/10/2013 12:02:28 PM
DoctorCrabMD posted...

Sometimes I wonder if some people here still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Cuz I swear you guys will put your blind faith into anything.

I have already stated multiple times that I'm extremely naive when it comes to Versus XIII. No shame in admitting that.

Also, if Nomura is asked a question about Versus XIII and he says "please be excited for E3," that's basically a confirmation that it'll appear at E3. That, or, it's massive trolling.
---