If the rumor is true and this is no longer an Action RPG..

#1BIG_C_4_LIFEPosted 3/7/2013 8:51:49 PM
Will you still be interested in Final Fantasy Versus XIII - Results (273 votes)
Yes. It doesn't bother me
24.18% (66 votes)
No. That's a deal breaker
23.44% (64 votes)
Undecided
15.38% (42 votes)
I just want the ****ing game
37% (101 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I gotta say, it's a deal breaker for me. That was like the major reason I was interested in this game. A Final Fantasy game with Kingdom Hearts gameplay is a wet dream for me.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#2ExtremeLightPosted 3/7/2013 8:53:44 PM
No, hype will die for me and practically will ignore the game unless it receive extremely positive reception and I don't just want "because lightning not in it".

Good thing this rumor is a mere wish list.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#3theofficefan99Posted 3/7/2013 8:54:30 PM
I would say yes, but I know that as long as the battle system is good, ARPG or not, I'd be fine. I would just be disappointed with it not being an ARPG though, since that's a very "fresh" idea for a mainline title.

I think that rumor is BS, anyways.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4BIG_C_4_LIFE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:00:30 PM
I think the rumor is bull **** too. There is no way in hell Square would completely shift genres that late into development and after unveiling it to the world. That would be stupid, even for them.
---
(Currently thinking of a clever and original signature...... this could take a ****ing while)
#5ExentrykPosted 3/7/2013 9:15:35 PM
I will be extremely disappointed if the battle system isn't action like Kingdom Hearts.

Even though I'll buy the game regardless, it will massively kill my hype.
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#6shadowSEXilPosted 3/7/2013 9:20:08 PM
Deal breaker for me, but that rumor is total BS. You guys are believing stupid stuff now. The PS4 event at least had a bit of logic behind it, what with the Noctis cologne being revealed earlier in the cycle.
---
I eat cereal for breakfast with 1% milk.
#7heyjeyXYPosted 3/8/2013 12:57:38 AM
pffff you guys make it seem like Kingdom hearts gameplay was ideal or godly.. let me refresh your old biased minds:

Press X, X, X,X, X, the occasional Triangle, X, X and heal.
Rinse and repeat. Win battle.

Very,very deep system isnt it.
#8Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/8/2013 1:31:45 AM
Someone obviously never rolled Mystic/Staff.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#9mogensuPosted 3/8/2013 2:56:24 AM
People deciding wether they like a game or not before they have even seen gameplay. People really are stupid. I don't even understand how people can say that this game was better than ffxiii before all these news.
#10grand_kaizerPosted 3/8/2013 4:00:19 AM
mogensu posted...
People deciding wether they like a game or not before they have even seen gameplay. People really are stupid. I don't even understand how people can say that this game was better than ffxiii before all these news.

Well, because nothing could have been worse than FFXIII.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"