Aryllies, please... we're dying here...

#1theofficefan99Posted 3/7/2013 10:24:43 PM
is there any more bits of information you can share with us in regards to this game?

You told us that it's coming out Q4 2013-Q1 2014, along with the game not being a big thing at E3 but a huge deal at TGS, but...

anything else in terms of its reveal and development? Hell, info about the actual game?

Anything that you can share?

I think I can speak for everyone and say that we're dying for info here :p

Thanks!
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2SoulMikeYPosted 3/7/2013 10:36:55 PM
Haha, I'm assuming you're joking, but if you're not, just take 600mg of ambien.

And seriously, nobody knows anything. Even if they did, they wouldn't on the Internet.
#3VunksPosted 3/7/2013 10:45:51 PM
SoulMikeY posted...
Haha, I'm assuming you're joking, but if you're not, just take 600mg of ambien.

And seriously, nobody knows anything. Even if they did, they wouldn't on the Internet.

You mean people lie on the interwebz?
#4theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:01:13 PM
Call me insanely naive if you'd like to, but don't I think he's BSing.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5GamerManiac187Posted 3/7/2013 11:47:48 PM(edited)
theofficefan99 posted...

You are insanely naive.

I'm just waiting for official word at E3 or TGS. Remember when Versus was "basically guaranteed" to appear at the Playstation Meeting? All we know officially is that there is Noctis perfume. Interpret that how you will, I see it as teasing that more info will be out eventually. Until then, there's a small heap of salt on my desk.

Besides, the game could ride the hype train 'till release and then turn out to be utter ass. There are companies which normally have long development times, and others are forced into it by circumstance. Games spawned from the latter usually don't end up being too good...
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#6theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:44:32 AM
GamerManiac187 posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

You are insanely naive.

I'm just waiting for official word at E3 or TGS. Remember when Versus was "basically guaranteed" to appear at the Playstation Meeting? All we know officially is that there is Noctis perfume. Interpret that how you will, I see it as teasing that more info will be out eventually. Until then, there's a small heap of salt on my desk.

Besides, the game could ride the hype train 'till release and then turn out to be utter ass. There are companies which normally have long development times, and others are forced into it by circumstance. Games spawned from the latter usually don't end up being too good...

I know I'm being na´ve :p I have already said that when it comes to Versus XIII, I just lose any semblance of intelligence and I believe everything I hear because I'm so hungry for info. Anyways, as someone else pointed out, I really don't think Aryllies is BSing... At least, it doesn't seem like it. Out of all the gaffers and that other poster he/she seems the most reliable by far because he/she has been RIGHT before.

There is no way the game will be ass with that battle system, those visuals and that soundtrack :p at worst, it'll be kind of mediocre, and that's if almost everything goes wrong. Square Enix is extremely stupid, but they're not THAT stupid to release a mediocre product that fans have been clamoring about for 7 years now.

Yeah, I should wait for the next event... But I'm not really holding my breath. Aryllies seems reliable which is why I'd love for him/her to reveal all that he can without getting in trouble.
---
#7theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:48:09 PM
bump
---
#8sirauron15Posted 3/9/2013 8:03:10 AM
he didn't post yet, typical person who acts like a know it all. when people know information they tend to never tell all they know. you would think there on our side telling us what they know. its best if we just wait.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#9theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:14:43 AM(edited)
sirauron15 posted...
he didn't post yet, typical person who acts like a know it all. when people know information they tend to never tell all they know. you would think there on our side telling us what they know. its best if we just wait.

Well, I mean, it could be because he/she wants his/her source to not get in trouble? Or something. I don't know.

I'm tired of waiting, that's the problem :p I was at least hoping that Aryllies would reveal as much as he/she could without getting his/herself along with the source in trouble so that it would ease the pain of waiting a bit.
---
#10utsusuPosted 3/9/2013 8:22:44 AM
The best way to ease the pain of the "meantime" is to forget about this game entirely and focus on other activities. I don't say this just to act like an insensitive jerk.