Aryllies, please... we're dying here...

#101Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/12/2013 2:28:23 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
what i do choose to believe in myself, is that if this game doesn't show up in some form at e3, se WILL catch hell for it. i don't see how they can pass off its' absence by that time anymore. assuming v13 is still a western release for the ps3, e3 would be the most suffice time to officially reveal it. if not then, then when? there are so many factors at play here and time is one of them. how far into the next gen cycle are the willing to go until this game is released? and i hate to be "that guy", but what the hell does this mean for kh3? it can't possibly be a ps3 release anymore.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking dude. SE are probably gonna be revealing FFXV at E3 as well and if Versus doesn't show its face at that point then its dead as far as I can see.

And yeh I don't think KH3 is a ps3 release anymore either. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on a handheld considering the last few games leading up to KH3 have followed that trend.

Nomura has stated he thinks it's time for KH to go back to consoles. Only reason all these handheld games came out is because SE didn't want the buzz around KH to die out since KH2 came out in 2005 in Japan and 2006 in the US. It would have been 8 and 7 years respectively without another KH game. If they didn't release all these handheld ones they probably thought interest would have died out for the series. Especially considering that KH is supposed to be one of the "3 Pillars" of SE along with FF and DQ.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#102Rose_of_MayPosted 3/12/2013 3:00:16 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
what i do choose to believe in myself, is that if this game doesn't show up in some form at e3, se WILL catch hell for it. i don't see how they can pass off its' absence by that time anymore. assuming v13 is still a western release for the ps3, e3 would be the most suffice time to officially reveal it. if not then, then when? there are so many factors at play here and time is one of them. how far into the next gen cycle are the willing to go until this game is released? and i hate to be "that guy", but what the hell does this mean for kh3? it can't possibly be a ps3 release anymore.

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking dude. SE are probably gonna be revealing FFXV at E3 as well and if Versus doesn't show its face at that point then its dead as far as I can see.

And yeh I don't think KH3 is a ps3 release anymore either. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on a handheld considering the last few games leading up to KH3 have followed that trend.

Nomura has stated he thinks it's time for KH to go back to consoles. Only reason all these handheld games came out is because SE didn't want the buzz around KH to die out since KH2 came out in 2005 in Japan and 2006 in the US. It would have been 8 and 7 years respectively without another KH game. If they didn't release all these handheld ones they probably thought interest would have died out for the series. Especially considering that KH is supposed to be one of the "3 Pillars" of SE along with FF and DQ.

He could have been referring to KH HD when he said that.
#103Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/12/2013 3:18:01 PM

I don't think so. He said that after being asked about making a brand new KH for the Vita.
---
#104ExtremeLightPosted 3/12/2013 3:23:41 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

I don't think so. He said that after being asked about making a brand new KH for the Vita.

Actually I think Holy is right. Time to go back to console. KH1.5 coming. KH2.5 might be a remake including all the sequel and prequel. Setting the stage for KH3 after Versus.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#105Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/12/2013 3:31:47 PM(edited)
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

Actually I think Holy is right. Time to go back to console. KH1.5 coming. KH2.5 might be a remake including all the sequel and prequel. Setting the stage for KH3 after Versus.

This has been my thinking as well minus Versus. I have no idea what to think about Versus anymore. The HD versions will get everyone who missed out on the handheld games up to speed. Then after they're out we get KH3.
---
#106ExtremeLightPosted 3/12/2013 3:36:11 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

This has been my thinking as well minus Versus. I have no idea what to think about Versus anymore. The HD versions will get everyone who missed out on the handheld games up to speed. Then after they're out we get KH3.

Except Nomura is working on Versus and said we won't have KH3 until Versus is done.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#107Holy_Cloud105Posted 3/12/2013 3:43:14 PM
I know he's working on Versus but I'm just not saying anything about it because nobody knows what's up with this game anymore. Due to that I'd rather not make any comments on Versus. Also, I didn't mean we'd get it right away but the HD games are there to get us ready for KH3.
---
#108theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:01:08 PM
bump
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#109GamerManiac187Posted 3/21/2013 4:23:36 AM
So...

This kinda conflicts with the new rumour...

And now because both rumours have some sort of credence, I am just going to sit tight, and wait for E3.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano