Aryllies, please... we're dying here...

#31VunksPosted 3/9/2013 7:58:59 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
utsusu posted...
As a rule of thumb, the people who know anything significant or true about Versus XIII would probably not be spilling the beans first on GameFAQs.

But Aryllies has revealed stuff before and he's been right. And he's proven that he lives in Japan.

Like what?
#32ArylliesPosted 3/9/2013 9:14:31 PM
He's wrong and confused. I have never said anything and never proved even less.

Now leave me out of any future quarrels.

Thank you. :)
#33VunksPosted 3/9/2013 9:41:25 PM
Aryllies posted...

That is what I thought.
#34sirauron15Posted 3/9/2013 10:02:30 PM
Aryllies posted...

anything you can tell us about FFX HD?
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#35ExtremeLightPosted 3/9/2013 10:02:51 PM
Aryllies posted...

Tell me what you know...!
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#36GamerManiac187Posted 3/9/2013 10:34:00 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
utsusu posted...
As a rule of thumb, the people who know anything significant or true about Versus XIII would probably not be spilling the beans first on GameFAQs.

But Aryllies has revealed stuff before and he's been right. And he's proven that he lives in Japan.

Only the BD localization yes? That is just inherently smaller and less important than Versus, and so that info really isn't a megaton in any capacity. Wait until the claims on Versus are actually verified. That's when I'd lend a lot more credibility.

And by that logic anybody in Japan is a reliable source.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#37theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:53:08 AM
Vunks posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
utsusu posted...

Like what?

He "leaked" the fact that BD:FF was getting localized and it was confirmed a bit later and there was another thing he revealed as well, I think.

And he posted up a picture of his messages with the name "aryllies" in the pic and a japanese newspaper in his hand.

I think he knows stuff but he doesn't want to be bothered. I'm probably bothering him too much with my one PM and this topic lol
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#38theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:05:22 AM(edited)
I don't know why he's denying it though. It's right in the other topic.

Since this information has been made public, I can share this all with you without needing to use the term "predictions". This information comes from a reliable source named Aryllies who alluded people about "All the Bravest" and the recent "Bravely Default localization" before they were official.

See this post where he informed about BDFF localisation about a week before the official tweet - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643004-bravely-default-flying-fairy/65488078/735725600

Now, he has dropped a Versus XIII bomb, as quoted below. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643004-bravely-default-flying-fairy/65582181/736715145

It's [Versus] been plagued by internal politics strife but is on track for a late 4th quarter 2013 or early 2014.

From what I've seen, it's a gutted project into which far too much money and time has been poured into. Regarding an official announcement, nothing is planned just yet but we are already ramping up partnerships with distributors/retailers.

This was the source of my confidence in everything I've been saying these past few days. Take it as you will, but I believe him. Try not to spam his inbox, and try not to spread his name too much, so he can continue to provide us more info.

Whoops with that last bit... looks like I'm ruining things :/
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#39ArylliesPosted 3/10/2013 1:37:38 AM
Vunks has got the right idea.
I have never said anything. Proved even less.

Just spare me a thought in a few months.

The level of thankfulness being at an all time low
The number of snide comments being at an all time high

Please avoid spreading my name, let it be in a good or a bad way.
#40VunksPosted 3/10/2013 6:11:18 PM
Aryllies posted...
Vunks has got the right idea.
I have never said anything. Proved even less.

Just spare me a thought in a few months.

The level of thankfulness being at an all time low
The number of snide comments being at an all time high

Please avoid spreading my name, let it be in a good or a bad way.

I will say, that of those spreading rumors, yours seem the most possible. But you can understand that most of us require a bit of evidence. For instance if you could back up one of your smaller claims...i.e. the game is "gutted" as you put it, I think more people would stop criticizing.