You know, it's no wonder this game is taking so long.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. You know, it's no wonder this game is taking so long.
3 years ago#11
zombie_basher13 posted...
@ those saying they worked on AC: that's a frikin movie, how does that even matter? There's no complex gameplay systems or giant world with code to program in it, it's a set path with set scenes.

Cutscene and live action cutscenes and CGI moments in the game. Also surely some people that made AC worked on other FF games.
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
3 years ago#12
zombie_basher13 posted...
@ those saying they worked on AC: that's a frikin movie, how does that even matter? There's no complex gameplay systems or giant world with code to program in it, it's a set path with set scenes.

I geuss you're one of those gamers that don't like cutscenes or story, probably why you like KH.

A lot of the AC team worked on KH and a lot of that team worked on older FF's (there's a lot of the original VII team in there) so your original point is moot.
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFX
3 years ago#13
KH2 may be more linear in map design but KH2FM had a ton of content to make up for it. If Versus can have the same amount of content and extra bosses I will be happy.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
3 years ago#14
Wise_Potato posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
They're refusing to show new footage and reveal new info because of Lightning Returns and XIV: A Realm Reborn. The worst part is that I don't care about either of those games.

But many others do.

FFXIII games are selling good, and they want to milk them as much as possible before Versus.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they force Nomura to make a Versus-2 if it had decent sales.

Actually by the sounds of it less and less people give a damn about FFXIII every day. It's amazing how in one game they managed to make a plot mess as big as the entire Kingdom Hearts universe is at current. Credit to Toriyama, it took Nomura like ten games to make a train wreck as big as he did in what is so far two.
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. You know, it's no wonder this game is taking so long.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived