You know, it's no wonder this game is taking so long.

#11ExtremeLightPosted 3/9/2013 12:21:38 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
@ those saying they worked on AC: that's a frikin movie, how does that even matter? There's no complex gameplay systems or giant world with code to program in it, it's a set path with set scenes.

Cutscene and live action cutscenes and CGI moments in the game. Also surely some people that made AC worked on other FF games.
---
Lightning Returns will surpass 13-2 and become accepted by haters!
Official Noctis Lucis Caelum of the XV board.
#12CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/9/2013 12:46:26 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
@ those saying they worked on AC: that's a frikin movie, how does that even matter? There's no complex gameplay systems or giant world with code to program in it, it's a set path with set scenes.

I geuss you're one of those gamers that don't like cutscenes or story, probably why you like KH.

A lot of the AC team worked on KH and a lot of that team worked on older FF's (there's a lot of the original VII team in there) so your original point is moot.
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFX
#13Lelouch71Posted 3/9/2013 2:24:28 PM
KH2 may be more linear in map design but KH2FM had a ton of content to make up for it. If Versus can have the same amount of content and extra bosses I will be happy.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#14grand_kaizerPosted 3/13/2013 2:56:12 AM
Wise_Potato posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
They're refusing to show new footage and reveal new info because of Lightning Returns and XIV: A Realm Reborn. The worst part is that I don't care about either of those games.

But many others do.

FFXIII games are selling good, and they want to milk them as much as possible before Versus.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they force Nomura to make a Versus-2 if it had decent sales.

Actually by the sounds of it less and less people give a damn about FFXIII every day. It's amazing how in one game they managed to make a plot mess as big as the entire Kingdom Hearts universe is at current. Credit to Toriyama, it took Nomura like ten games to make a train wreck as big as he did in what is so far two.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"