Bah. I expect nothing anyway.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#2ExentrykPosted 3/12/2013 4:34:39 PM
Nothing yet! =/
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 3/12/2013 4:46:26 PM
Not yet.I doubt anything will come out, but wait anyways. They just got around to getting the drakengard story up. If there is an interview it will probably be put up after somebody writes out a summary. Figure that would take longer to do
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:59:07 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Not yet.I doubt anything will come out, but wait anyways. They just got around to getting the drakengard story up. If there is an interview it will probably be put up after somebody writes out a summary. Figure that would take longer to do

What is this Drakengard?
---
#5Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:59:59 PM
Exentryk posted...
Nothing yet! =/

Yet. Hah, as if we would get anything anyway. T~T
---
#6VunksPosted 3/12/2013 5:03:50 PM
We should at least hear something about kh 1.5. Must be a long interview they are translating.
#7heartlesshero17Posted 3/12/2013 5:31:12 PM
Panda_Kun posted...

What is this Drakengard?

A series made by cavia and published by SE. it doesn't matter though, the point is SE probably has more to talk about aside from drakengard
---
-PainsPerception
#8PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/12/2013 5:43:09 PM
this could be the first of many great reveals and announcements in the coming weeks/months. i don't wanna jump the gun, but maybe that news of se focusing on hardcore consoles games will ring true.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#9Panda_Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:53:06 PM
Panda_Kun posted...

What is this Drakengard?

A series made by cavia and published by SE. it doesn't matter though, the point is SE probably has more to talk about aside from drakengard

Oh. Not very interested. Looks..boring. Don't mean to offend anyone.
---
#10heartlesshero17Posted 3/12/2013 5:54:12 PM
PillsberyDoeMan posted...
this could be the first of many great reveals and announcements in the coming weeks/months. i don't wanna jump the gun, but maybe that news of se focusing on hardcore consoles games will ring true.

Pax might have a lot of news on what SE is planning on doing next. Could be interesting
---
-PainsPerception