Final fantasy noob

#21adnancool13Posted 3/14/2013 12:26:50 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...
Wow, so many sheeple in this topic, ff7 is far from the best/greatest, and is HIGHLY overrated by rabbid fanboys who only ever played it

It's the most popular FF by far; what'd you expect?

Seriously, I think somebody's not been an FF fan for very long, or she's making it seem like it. Are upset or something that VII is seen as one of the greatest games of all time?

>Most Popular FF

Lol
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Versus XIII Board
#22Crunchy_NutsPosted 3/14/2013 12:29:51 PM
adnancool13 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
Wow, so many sheeple in this topic, ff7 is far from the best/greatest, and is HIGHLY overrated by rabbid fanboys who only ever played it

Seriously, I think somebody's not been an FF fan for very long, or she's making it seem like it. Are upset or something that VII is seen as one of the greatest games of all time?

>Most Popular FF

Lol

But it is the most popular FF. That doesn't mean it's necessarily the best. In fact I think it's one of the worst with the most forgettable story.
#23CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/14/2013 12:30:15 PM
adnancool13 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

>Most Popular FF

Lol

By far.

lel
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFX
#24adnancool13Posted 3/14/2013 12:51:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25CokaineCowboy77Posted 3/14/2013 1:23:18 PM
adnancool13 posted...
adnancool13 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

>Most Popular FF

Lol

By far.

lel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hSLxRU-t8

Old
---
The Official Carbuncle of the FFXV Board.
FFVII>FFVI>FFVIII>FFIX>FFX
#26Reaper_ExEPosted 3/14/2013 3:51:05 PM
adnancool13 posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

>Most Popular FF

Lol

---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#27adnancool13Posted 3/14/2013 5:03:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28EventualDeclinePosted 3/14/2013 10:29:43 PM(edited)
adnancool13 posted...
Sorry I happen to think FF7 is overrated and 9 &10 takes a good dump on it. U mad?

I mentioned FF9 in my post. It's probably the last good FF game besides 7. FF10 is another crappy hallway simulator like 13, with a goofy story.

adnancool13 posted...

>Most Popular FF

Lol

Which planet are you living on? It's the best selling in the series and the most requested for a remake. Hence it's the most popular. Plus Cloud and Sephiroth are probably the most popular characters in the series.

You = Pwned.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."
#29Panda_KunPosted 3/14/2013 10:37:44 PM(edited)
Sales =/= Quality *SMH

And after all this time, I been relating it to blind fanboy nostalgia. Oh wait.
---
"Lara Croft, You're My Hero!"
#30EventualDeclinePosted 3/14/2013 10:47:41 PM
Panda_Kun posted...
Sales =/= Quality *SMH

And after all this time, I been relating it to blind fanboy nostalgia. Oh wait.

This is called a straw man argument. No one said anything about quality in relation to sales. Only you. I was simply talking about the game's popularity.

However, by your logic, the entire FF series is crap because most of the games in the series have sold in the millions. It's true that FF7 is the best selling in the series by far (at over 10 million copies sold), but most if not all of the other main series games with most likely the exception of FF14, have sold millions of copies. I guess that means none of the games are quality, right? Your poor attempt at reasoning has failed. Now go away.
---
"High speed progress, step by step, into a trap....."