Latest Gameinformer with Nomura

#1GuitaristMattPosted 3/14/2013 5:01:31 PM
Ok right away, you should know this is a joke article from the GI team.

Square Enix's Tetsuya Nomura (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts) finally admitted that all of his character designs have a singular goal: to make cosplayers look as stupid as possible. "I don't like them. Any of them," says Nomura. "Ijust wanted to see how far they would go, but they have no limits." Nomura then pulls out a sketchpad to draw a wan, pink-haired character wearing a basketball hoop on his sleeve, a belt made of live gophers, and a fanny pack over his crotch. "This won't even slow them down," he sighs.

Hahaha new Versus character announced? I needed a good laugh. Again, completely fake.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#2PillsberyDoeManPosted 3/14/2013 9:32:21 PM
hah, "make cosplayers look as stupid as possible". that's actually pretty funny and probably true to some extent.
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#3heartlesshero17Posted 3/14/2013 10:35:55 PM
hilarious
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4MagnaderAlphaPosted 3/15/2013 7:34:07 AM
If this is true, Nomura's pretty idiotic. To sabotage your own designs simply to eff with cosplayers... just plain stupid. And it's not like cosplayers WILL stop. Even if the costume's complex and the cosplayer is limited with what they can afford, they still churn out crappy renditions of the costume nonetheless.

I mean, it's basically like saying, "I'm going to write a stupid pop song with connected, trendy dance SPECIFICALLY to get people to sing and dance to it so I can laugh at how stupid they are!".
#5utsusuPosted 3/15/2013 8:17:57 AM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
If this is true--

The whole point is that it's not. Hilarious nonetheless.
#6GuitaristMatt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:19:00 PM
We need more Lulu cosplayers!
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB