Versus = XV after all?

#31utsusuPosted 3/15/2013 9:41:42 PM
Exentryk posted...
We don't know! Coz the site could have had FFXV even before that video. Anyway! The name on their site has "Tentative" next to it, so take everything with a grain of salt.

http://i.imgur.com/iK7WwYy.png

Well, the meaning is more like "scheduled," "expected," or "planned." Roen would've used another word if it really meant "tentative..."

It's best to wait for E3.
#32PostDisasterPosted 3/15/2013 10:18:29 PM
Now I'm not one for speculation, however this is a very BIG possibility that Versus is now 15. The only issue I have is, why would the freakin...clothing design people know of this? This seems like pretty hefty information to just hand out to the clothe designers.

Also, i read that this was up for almost a year. Again, this all could mean anything or everything.
#33xdividebyzeroxPosted 3/16/2013 2:40:15 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Taking "XIII" out of the title does not mean removing the mythology.

There is nothing stating that a game using the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology has to have "XIII" in its title. Type-0 is proof of this.

They actually now call it Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy. The XIII was dropped entirely, possibly after the Type-0 name change. Maybe they'll want to expand the mythology but not feel constrained to have the number 13 in the title.

Sort of like Ivalice Alliance.
---
Currently playing: Eve: Dust 514 Beta
#34ZanarkandZPosted 3/16/2013 3:13:30 AM
I couldn't care less about what they call it as long as it comes out soon and on PS3
#35Charizard18Posted 3/16/2013 3:32:02 AM
No
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#36Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/16/2013 5:55:35 AM
Dont care whats its called. VERSUS UPDATES NAOOOOOO
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#37Asd202Posted 3/16/2013 6:06:35 AM
Haha the website changed it back to Versus and says it was a typo xDDDDDDDDD. This whole game development is the biggest joke and show of incompetence and I have followed in the gaming industry but boy it is hilarious :P. Remember guys " Please be excited".
#38LightningxFangPosted 3/16/2013 6:07:53 AM
Asd202 posted...
Haha the website changed it back to Versus and says it was a typo xDDDDDDDDD. This whole game development is the biggest joke and show of incompetence and I have followed in the gaming industry but boy it is hilarious :P. Remember guys " Please be excited".

Excited my ass! SE sucks.
#39sirauron15Posted 3/16/2013 7:04:01 AM
if this is true SE is cheap.
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
#40abnergoinbigPosted 3/16/2013 4:14:09 PM
I could have sworn this was old news. Like 2008 old.