New "info(?)" from Zeal on Neogaf.

#1theofficefan99Posted 3/16/2013 8:41:10 AM
"I am being told game is NOT being called FF15. Yes it is PS4 exclusive. The budget has surpassed 120 million at this point and Square is not allowing anymore funding. Game will have massive unveiling before E3 with cryptic marketing blitz to follow. Talk of ARG starting soon. Various vehicles for characters that can upgraded and altered for battle. Very dark and mature themes. Themes or betrayal, retribution, and sacrifice for the greater good, with many gray areas and the journey to understand the ramifications of good and evil as philosophical concepts. Is thethe biggest, most ambitious FF of all time with very the mature themes such as forced conception and specifically attacks world religions in a metaphorical sense."

What do you guys think?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2heartlesshero17Posted 3/16/2013 8:44:49 AM
I think i'm gonna have a good time sitting back and watching people lose their minds about if this is real or fake or what ever
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#3Sorrow_EnderPosted 3/16/2013 8:45:05 AM
i think i just read of wall of bologna
---
The Dawn of Sorrow is Approaching
#4theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:47:58 AM
Personally, I think this makes little sense, considering that they'd need massive amounts of copies just to break even, and making it a PS4 exclusive would make zero sense.

Also, the whole "stopped funding" thing makes no sense. How are they going to complete the game without funding? lol
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:48:16 AM
Sorrow_Ender posted...
i think i just read of wall of bologna

Same, the guy is BSing.
---
#6potionsmasterPosted 3/16/2013 9:09:32 AM(edited)
.. What is ARG?

Edit: also, people should give this post a read. Apparently, Zeal doesn't have any inside contacts. (Sorry it's the mobile version):
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50358318

---
The Official Glasses/Ignis of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Boards
Final Fantasy XIII(-2) is awesome!
#7utsusuPosted 3/16/2013 9:10:07 AM
Sounds fishy to me.

Less than 3 months away from E3. Might as well wait until then. Remember, if KH3 is announced before Versus is released, it's pretty safe to say that Versus is toast. That's all I'll say.
#8ExentrykPosted 3/16/2013 9:10:27 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50358318&postcount=468

Watch the thread there, and get some popcorn :P
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#9theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:10:52 AM
potionsmaster posted...
.. What is ARG?

Edit: also, people should give this post a read. Apparently, Zeal doesn't have any inside contacts. (Sorry it's the mobile version):
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50358318

Yeah, just saw this.

And I'm inclined to believe that Verendus is full of **** as well.

And I'm willing to bet that the Neogaf mods don't know anything as well. Kagari is a mod, and she has been wrong many times before.

I still actually believe Aryllies; he seems to be the most credible one by far, and he's been right before.
---
#10theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:16:49 AM
Reading the thread pissed me off. It annoyed me how multiple people think XIII only sold 5 million and that many people think Square Enix only gets half of the money for every copy sold, as if they aren't both the publisher and developer, as if they sell all copies for $60, and as if they don't have their own online store and whatnot.
---