New "info(?)" from Zeal on Neogaf.

#51SSj7CloudSPosted 3/16/2013 11:32:18 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Sorrow_Ender posted...
i think i just read of wall of bologna

Same, the guy is BSing.

This and that, obvious BS'ing is obvious.
---
Playing: Phantasy Star Universe, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#52Rose_of_MayPosted 3/16/2013 12:02:30 PM
So Gaf has 0 reliability when it comes to Versus?
#53Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/16/2013 12:03:20 PM
Well, that was a bunch of garbage in the first post. I'm quite okay never seeing a game that discusses "forced conception". Call me a *****, I don't care. Pass.

Didn't X/XII/XIII already attack world religion in a metaphorical if not very literal sense? Hardly controversial as FF goes.

****, besides the forced conception and world religion bits, he could have been describing FFIV. More generic than usual/10.

And what's all this boyish hype over DARKENMATURE these days? Like FF has never explored darker and relatively mature stuff before? Meh.

peonus posted...
You guys are getting too fanatical over a vidya game.

You guys need to COOL THE **** DOWN.

And please. Respect the girth.

I can't respect it, but I can't ignore it, either.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#54Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/16/2013 12:07:12 PM
Rose_of_May posted...

There's been no solid word for months/years, and this game isn't coming out for a while as of now. Why anyone is listening to anyone that isn't directly and officially part of the Versus XIII project is beyond me.

I can't decide which is the more pathetic side of this rumor mill.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#55Sir_Tom_JonesPosted 3/16/2013 12:19:03 PM
Real updates naooooo miaooooo! Im sick of this mystery
---
I like burgers sometimes.
#56Rose_of_MayPosted 3/16/2013 12:23:27 PM(edited)
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Rose_of_May posted...

There's been no solid word for months/years, and this game isn't coming out for a while as of now. Why anyone is listening to anyone that isn't directly and officially part of the Versus XIII project is beyond me.

I was being sarcastic because most on Gaf seem to think that the only "inside info" about Versus is going come from someone on there.

Atleast, that's what I've gathered from many hours of lurking.
#57Ecclesiastes273Posted 3/16/2013 12:27:12 PM
Rose_of_May posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Rose_of_May posted...

I was being sarcastic because most on Gaf seem to think that the only "inside info" about Versus is going come from someone on there.

Atleast, that's what I've gathered from many hours of lurking.

Oh don't worry, I got ya.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#58MagnaderAlphaPosted 3/16/2013 12:34:56 PM
I don't doubt there might be some "indsiders" on NeoGAF, but I also don't doubt a lot of the members aren't above BSing people. Just because there are a lot of people of the "industry" that post on NeoGAF doesn't mean there aren't a lot of BSing trolls either.
#59theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 12:53:04 PM
psxotaku posted...
potionsmaster posted...
psxotaku posted...
Honestly guys, Kagari is a legit source. If info changes, which is exactly what happened at the Sony conference (and quite a few people know what really happened), it does not mean someone is a liar. People give the info they have at hand to share with others. Most people are not looking for any kind of attention here, because we are all fans.

Hell, my favorite series is Halo, but I shared this just because I wanted to.

Then SE has changed their plans a lot of times, like every time she leaked something..
IIRC she said Nomura was preparing a trailer for last year's E3, and we all know how that turned out :'D

And you know what's even more messed up? The trailer was pulled at the last second at the Sony conference. I have already discussed this, but the PLEASE BE EXCITE comment at the end was completely improved and a good few people know it.

I'll be completely honest. I have no idea why it was pulled, but something went wrong. The awkwardness was palpable.

Kagari DID know this.

None of you guys know anything. Your sources are ****.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#60psxotakuPosted 3/16/2013 1:27:38 PM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
I don't doubt there might be some "indsiders" on NeoGAF, but I also don't doubt a lot of the members aren't above BSing people. Just because there are a lot of people of the "industry" that post on NeoGAF doesn't mean there aren't a lot of BSing trolls either.

Gaf takes care of its own, and those intentionally found to post bogus news or rumors are delt with swiftly.